Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAILURE
Someone said failure is imminent, learn to embrace it. Do you agree with that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fuck no.
(07-21-2023, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Someone said failure is imminent, learn to embrace it. Do you agree with that?

I believe in anticipating the probability of less-than-desirable outcomes and contingencies, and preparing for them to the best of one's abilities.
(07-21-2023, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Someone said failure is imminent, learn to embrace it. Do you agree with that?

Totally.
Man. Failure is hard! I believe we need to experience it in order to learn how to lose, but it's so difficult to experience. I don't embrace it, but I'm a planner so I try to be prepared for it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A couple of weeks ago someone told me a quote-they said each day begins with a failure. I thought that was the worse thing to say. Next day-I failed to meet a timeline for the first time since I had been at my new job.

I think a person's character comes through when they make a mistake and when others around them make a mistake-how they handle it.

I don't put people on pedestals. I know people make mistakes and aren't perfect and neither am I. But how I respond to that is really important to me.

Imminent Failure depends on the actual subject in question. If one doesn’t have 
a clue about the subject then unless a miracle occurs  failure will occur. 
If one is prepared and schooled on the subject, then unless one is a complete idiot, failure is not imminent. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!