Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO FUCKIN' WAY!
Name a food you flat out refuse to eat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-23-2023, 05:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: Name a food you flat out refuse to eat.

Beets, Lima beans, rhubarb, Piglet's spotted dick and left and right testicle.
Soylent green.
Liver

I've already told the story about wanting to audition for Survivor, but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the food challenges. I believed I could do everything BUT that. I think there's probably a lot of foods I wouldn't be able to eat. I'm not a sophisticated eater at all and I'm easily grossed out when it comes to putting food in my mouth. Shit. I sorta gag when I see people spreading avocado on toast. *shudders*
No organ meat or frogs, other than that I’ll eat anything.
(07-23-2023, 08:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: I sorta gag when I see people spreading avocado on toast. *shudders*

It’s a fucking fruit, not brain matter.
(07-23-2023, 08:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've already told the story about wanting to audition for Survivor, but I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the food challenges. I believed I could do everything BUT that. I think there's probably a lot of foods I wouldn't be able to eat. I'm not a sophisticated eater at all and I'm easily grossed out when it comes to putting food in my mouth. Shit. I sorta gag when I see people spreading avocado on toast. *shudders*

Avocado and pig intestines both delicious.
Brains.
(07-23-2023, 08:55 PM)sally Wrote: It’s a fucking fruit, not brain matter.

So? I don't give a fuck what it is, it is disgusting. 
Thats interesting Chang, that entertaining my reproductive organs would even cross your mind. Subconsciously its there, that you do have an attraction for me.

Maybe we could discuss this further over a few beers at your cigar shop. Ill bring Derek over, hes a front row forward for the Old Cantabs and built like a nuclear bomb. Only kidding, by the way, have you had an epiphany yet, re-evaluated your life, from meaningless hedonism to looking after yourself and of being use to someone. Talking of being gay, chang, your not are you, i watched i love you phillip morris recently, with jim carrey, its all true. Unbelievable. Carriey is other worldly.

Marzipan was a poison to me as a child, it is now but not as bad, they put it in cakes. Just a slight taste would make me feel sick, and worse than that, make me feel unwell. If i ate a lot, im sure i would die. Offal is fine, i had black pudding recently, pigs liver is divine.
(07-24-2023, 05:25 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thats interesting Chang, that entertaining my reproductive organs would even cross your mind.  Subconsciously its there, that you do have an attraction for me.

Maybe we could discuss this further over a few beers at your cigar shop.  Ill bring Derek over, hes a front row forward for the Old Cantabs and built like a nuclear bomb.  Only kidding, by the way, have you had an epiphany yet, re-evaluated your life, from meaningless hedonism to  looking after yourself and of being use to someone.  Talking of being gay, chang, your not are you, i watched i love you phillip morris recently, with jim carrey,  its all true.  Unbelievable.    Carriey is other worldly.

Marzipan was a poison to me as a child, it is now but not as bad, they put it in cakes.  Just a slight taste would make me feel sick, and worse than that,  make me feel unwell.  If i ate a lot, im sure i would die.  Offal is fine, i had black pudding recently, pigs liver is divine.

Consciously it is there. You keep bringing up your genitals and wanting to have your way with me. That last post was me refusing your offer for the umpteenth time.
[Image: soyouretellingmetheresachance-8.gif]
(07-23-2023, 08:53 PM)sally Wrote: No organ meat or frogs, other than that I’ll eat anything.

I recently ate some breaded deep fried frogs in Cambodia and they were better than any buttermilk marinated, tig ol’ bitty black woman fried chicken I’ve ever tasted in the Deep South.

Also had some plain old fried frogs in Vietnam that tasted just like bacon bits. Frogs are great!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-24-2023, 10:52 AM)crash Wrote: Cambodia 

You lead an interesting life. If it's not too personal can you talk about it & post pix? 

I'll never see places like that.
[Image: XFyt3Jz.jpg]
Said Frogs in Cambodia 

[Image: T0EBvh9.jpg]

[Image: kRQdtio.jpg]
Snake wine, it was pretty tasty

[Image: tViK0K5.jpg]

[Image: zePlcAQ.jpg]
Where they filmed Tomb Raider

[Image: rvraxu1.jpg]
Pub Street, Siem Reap, good times
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
This was probably my most favourite thing I ate in Vietnam 

[Image: jp6lmMW.jpg]

Roasted bone marrow with Kaviari Oscietre Caviar…mouth-wateringly delicious
*applauds* This is fantastic! Thank you so much!

Please don't stop. It only served to make me want more.
Anger, what?
(07-24-2023, 11:34 AM)crash Wrote: This was probably my most favourite thing I ate in Vietnam 

[Image: jp6lmMW.jpg]

Roasted bone marrow with Kaviari Oscietre Caviar…mouth-wateringly delicious
Now that looks delicious. I love both caviar and bone marrow, but never thought to put them together. My daughter wanted caviar and oysters for her birthday so I was able to find a restaurant that had it. She’s got expensive taste for a 12 year old. She even likes frog legs and always wants me to try it, but something about eating a frog makes me nauseated.