Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NATIONAL ORGASM DAY
It's today--July 31.

Orgasms for everyone!    19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-31-2023, 10:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's today--July 31.

Yay!
(07-31-2023, 10:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's today--July 31.

89 Woo 94
It’s a strange, shameful act. But cum hard and cum strong and keep on keeping on is what I say.
(07-31-2023, 06:28 PM)sally Wrote: It’s a strange, shameful act. But cum hard and cum strong and keep on keeping on is what I say.

I really thought this thread would get more interest. 
(08-08-2023, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: I really thought this thread would get more interest. 

I would have responded but it's super hard to type with one hand, iykwim.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-08-2023, 04:13 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: I really thought this thread would get more interest. 

I would have responded but it's super hard to type with one hand, iykwim.

hah

My Speaker Orgasm YouTubes and woohoo, fuck yeah and jerkoff smilies not enough interest?
How many orgasms do mockers have every day?
This thread is yucky. It’s like picturing nursing home patients getting off.
(08-08-2023, 07:48 PM)rothschild Wrote: How many orgasms do mockers have every day?

6-9.
srsly?

I did not have an orgasm on national orgasm day.

Last night I had a sex dream about a boyfriend from long ago and it is the end of the day and I still can't shake the icky feeling from it.
This is what happens when I'm not having an orgasm at least once a week. I can tell you the day I did have an orgasm, it was Saturday July 29th. It was after I did the topless hiking.

Its so gross Sally. I know. Sorry.

The girl that has been chasing me just offered to shave my legs for me. I may have an orgasm now.

Dangit. I wasn't trying to encourage her either.

And now I won't shave because I'll wait for her.

ffs

(08-08-2023, 08:32 PM)sally Wrote: This thread is yucky. It’s like picturing nursing home patients getting off.

I don't really picture old people getting off, it's more of imagining people being happy in their old age and how fortunate they are to have someone who desires them and wants them to be happy. 
(08-08-2023, 11:31 PM)MirahM Wrote: srsly?

No. Not seriously. I was going to say 69!  but that would have been too obvious that I was joking.Be excellent to each other and party on dude! *air guitar riff*
Duchess
(08-08-2023, 08:32 PM)sally Wrote: This thread is yucky. It’s like picturing nursing home patients getting off.

I don't really picture old people getting off, it's more of imagining people being happy in their old age and how fortunate they are to have someone who desires them and wants them to be happy. 

I begin to notice that the dividing line between me and "old people" is a sliding one. When I was 20, 55 was ancient. Now it's like next month or something. So "old people" in my brain is now 70+. Sigh. Not being able to get off the couch with making involuntary noises kinda sucks.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-09-2023, 09:44 AM)Donovan Wrote: I begin to notice that the dividing line between me and "old people" is a sliding one. 

SameSameSame. My perception has changed dramatically.