Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMPLAINERS
I wanted to post about those who complain, but realized I would be complaining about the complainers.   Smiley_emoticons_slash

Do you know someone who frequently complains? I don't, but I know they are out there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I complain all the time.

Piglet was a complainer, but now he's gone. Poor lad.
I'm not complaining I'm explaining.
Complaining . . . like an infrequent comment or observation about a particular state or event?

Or 247 non-stop bitching about something . . . anything?

C'mon, Duchess . . . tighten it up!
Complaining in my mind isn't an infrequent comment, it's something that is done frequently and is about anything & everything, usually inconsequential bullshit.
Is someone complaining about the complainer thread? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
I spilled coffee in my Chromebook, I'm sick and the guy I like is an idiot.
Those are my complaints.
I was able to order a new Chromebook, a new jacket, and I'm sleeping all day, so I'm grateful for that. As for the guy situation, I can handle being single.

I used to have a friend who complained about from A to Z.
He used to complain about people who drive too fast, laugh too loud, smoke, wear funny color shoes, people`s names don't match them, why do people live in the town live in, why do people own beastly dogs, I could go on and on, did I mention used to? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

If I dig deep and really reflect on myself, I’m the biggest fucking complainer ever. Right now I could complain, like why the fuck is it so hot in here and you assholes have the tv so loud. Dickheads.
OY VEY!
Mrs. Biggie starts naming asian kids first thing in the morning while i'm still having my coffee.
What the fuck's with all the complaining?
SHADDUP YOU!
(09-24-2023, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote: Complaining in my mind isn't an infrequent comment, it's something that is done frequently and is about anything & everything, usually inconsequential bullshit.

Thank you!

(I agree with that definition.)
I’m sick and fucking tired of whoever it is that doesn’t put the lid all the way on the pickle jar. Really, it’s just too hard to screw it completely on? I go through life just complaining and being annoyed.
I'm complaining that I wrenched my back by my kidney and now I feel like I need a walker. I don't have time for this. Send help.
I just had an appointment with the vascular doctor. I want to complain because they want me to wear compression stockings. Why don't I just out myself as a crossdresser and wear compression pantyhose?
(09-28-2023, 09:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I just had an appointment with the vascular doctor. I want to complain because they want me to wear compression stockings. Why don't I just out myself as a crossdresser and wear compression pantyhose?

Are you still walking every day?
(09-28-2023, 11:13 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 09:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I just had an appointment with the vascular doctor. I want to complain because they want me to wear compression stockings. Why don't I just out myself as a crossdresser and wear compression pantyhose?

Are you still walking every day?

Yes. But I have a stent in my left leg to help prevent another blood clot like the one from 3 years ago. I told the doctor I was still walking but they still want me to wear compression stockings on both legs. I don't want to. It will make me look old and people will make fun of me. What's next, adult diapers?