Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POSSESSIVE MUCH?
I watched a video of 2 parents dropping their kid/s off at school, the wife was driving and the husband got out with the kids. I could see him outside the car smiling and engaging with the other moms there and when he got back in the car his woman had rapid fire questions--who is that? Why are you talking to them? Do you know them? What's her name? On & on! OMG. I've never done anything like that in my life. Is that stuff familiar to any of you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No, nothing like that ever crosses my mind. I wish my husband would meet someone and get the hell up out of here.
Who and why the fuck did someone feel compelled to video this private incident?

His mistress?

A PI?

The DOJ?

Fucking nosey assholes.
(09-30-2023, 12:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Who and why the fuck did someone feel compelled to video this private incident?

His wife did. I'm just guessing here, but going by her tone it sounded as if she thought she was cute. I cringed through it, like, where's her fricken dignity, is what I thought as I watched/listened.
(09-30-2023, 02:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2023, 12:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Who and why the fuck did someone feel compelled to video this private incident?

His wife did. I'm just guessing here, but going by her tone it sounded as if she thought she was cute. I cringed through it, like, where's her fricken dignity, is what I thought as I watched/listened.

This is a great example of the toxicity of social media. Everyone videos everything these days. It's great if you happen to be witnessing a crime, but the culture encourages people to be snoops and snitches.
If she cannot trust him she needs to leave.

(09-30-2023, 04:16 PM)MirahM Wrote: If she cannot trust him she needs to leave.

I thought that too. The whole thing was bizarre to me. 
I don't do jealousy. Fuck that. Life is too short.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.