Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOLY SHIT BALLS . . . . . . . .
.  .  .  .  I just got my auto insurance renewal premium starting December 1st

It went up from $1,360 for the past year, to $2,181 for the new year! I`ve never had an accident or ticket of any kind! 

I called several other major companies and they are all much higher than my existing premium will be! 

All the terrible catastrophes that have happened around the country the past year, has caused billions in damage, is 
now becoming the monetary burden of all insurance policy holders. That sucks! But at least I didn't encounter a  property catastrophe.  
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Holy shit balls is right. Damn, Cars, that sucks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sorry Cars.

The place I'm staying at informed me yesterday that they want an extra couple hundred a month.

In what is basically the off-season? WTF. That's messed up, Love Child.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
One of my old neighbors insurance went from 9000 to 23000 what the acual fuck.
It might not be as bad as it sounds, I asked for clarification. Still it is more than I budgeted for. I hate things like this.

(10-30-2023, 04:35 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  .  I just got my auto insurance renewal premium starting December 1st

It went up from $1,360 for the past year, to $2,181 for the new year! I`ve never had an accident or ticket of any kind! 

I called several other major companies and they are all much higher than my existing premium will be! 

All the terrible catastrophes that have happened around the country the past year, has caused billions in damage, is 
now becoming the monetary burden of all insurance policy holders. That sucks! But at least I didn't encounter a  property catastrophe.  

My accident prone ass is paying $6,000 a year for auto insurance.
wow

So today I get a ad post card in the mail from AARP, touting "The Hartford Auto Insurance Company". Thinking since they are associated with AARP, it would be worth while calling them as they should be very competitive! 
Low and behold, they were $840 higher then my current company's premium will be December 1st. Absurd
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Wow.

The person that hit me had Hartford. I was pretty impressed with the customer service. Was not any hassle for me.