Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
It's being called by some the "Disbelief Bowl"...Hahahaha...I'm a diehard Eagles fan who thinks Donovan is overrated & I'm crazy about #36...It's only Wednesdayand I'm already feeling nervous excitement regarding this upcoming Sunday game...I'm a bit of a tomboy when it comes to some sports, I really dig football & hockey.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:It's being called by some the "Disbelief Bowl"...Hahahaha...I'm a diehard Eagles fan who thinks Donovan is overrated & I'm crazy about #36...It's only Wednesdayand I'm already feeling nervous excitement regarding this upcoming Sunday game...I'm a bit of a tomboy when it comes to some sports, I really dig football & hockey.

Me too. I am a big Red Wings fan. I went to my first hockey game about 5 years ago. My friend lives in PA and she is a season ticket holder for the Flyers. They were not great seats but I had a blast!! She even let me wear one of her jersey's. I just wish there was more fighting.

I take my boys to see the River Rats at least 4 times a season. My youngest loves it and we have a blast. I love it when they fight. That is the best part. Last time we went we were right next to the penalty boxes. There were about 8 boys maybe 12 or 13 a few rows below us. They were hysterical! They yelled and heckled the players from the other team when they were in the box. It was funny.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:She even let me wear one of her jersey's.
They're called sweaters...not jerseys. Any real hockey fan knows that.
The Afterbirth Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:She even let me wear one of her jersey's.
They're called sweaters...not jerseys. Any real hockey fan knows that.
Get out! I am not going to call it s sweater.
Don't continue on this road of stupidity. It is indeed called a sweater and if you're going to pretend you understand the game you better understand they are called SWEATERS.

And the little black things are called PUCKS in case you didn't know and I'd be forced to see you call them "the little black thing" somewhere.
The Antagonist Wrote:Don't continue on this road of stupidity. It is indeed called a sweater and if you're going to pretend you understand the game you better understand they are called SWEATERS.

And the little black things are called PUCKS in case you didn't know and I'd be forced to see you call them "the little black thing" somewhere.
I KNOW they are called sweaters and I know what the puck is. I just think it's stupid to call it a sweater whenhot hockey player is wearing it.
ramseycat Wrote:I know what the puck is.

We know you do. You use them as a diaphram.
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Don't continue on this road of stupidity. It is indeed called a sweater and if you're going to pretend you understand the game you better understand they are called SWEATERS.

I KNOW they are called sweaters and I know what the puck is. I just think it's stupid to call it a sweater whenhot hockey player is wearing it.
And there in 2 sentences is the essence of RamseyCUNT. She would rather sound like a complete jackass then an educated person because she thinks something is "stupid" to her. She admits to knowing it is called a sweater, but CHOOSES to act like a dumb fuck BY CHOICE.

stupid cunt
My superbowl squares are shaping up as such (2) 50.00 squares (4) 20.00 (4) 10.00 and (8) 5.00 squares. I'm gonna be like an old lady at bingo come Superbowl. This Sunday will be fun. From 3-9 pm. Then 2 wks off then party time!::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
GAME DAY !!!
I can't stand football...... There is plenty of hockey on to watch tonight and I'll be watching the Barrett-Jackson car auction on Speed channel.

Some of those cars are SWEET and I can't tell you how many that went that were actually AFFORDABLE! Last night was for the 'million dollar club' though..... the very first Ford Thunderbird that rolled off the line was sold for over a million.

We just sit there and drool.

What's really funny is all the muscle cars from the '70s were going for big bucks and when I was in High School EVERY guy who had a car had a muscle car. The road in front of our school was a giant half mile long drag strip.

Duchess Wrote: GAME DAY !!!

Yea Baby!!

My youngest and I have a little wage on the Steelers vs Ravens. He is a Ravens fan and I love the Steelers.
Go Eagles.
My husband and son and saying Cards
DPD Chick Wrote:My husband and son and saying Cards
That is blasphemy & a perfect example of people in need of a bitchslap...Now, go do it !
The Antagonist Wrote:There is plenty of hockey on to watch tonight
Toothless Canadians chasing a roll of electrical tape with a stick. That's right up there with their other favorite - ice bowling with a block of concrete with a twig stuck in it.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:There is plenty of hockey on to watch tonight
Toothless Canadians chasing a roll of electrical tape with a stick. That's right up there with their other favorite - ice bowling with a block of concrete with a twig stuck in it.

As opposed to what? A bunch of overpaid criminals playing football?

gotta agree with the curling tho.....::blink::
The Antagonist Wrote:As opposed to what? A bunch of overpaid criminals playing football?

gotta agree with the curling tho.....::blink::
The NFL is cleaning up their act. And since it's a mega-billion dollar animal, that needed to happen. You can't really make it illegal for brainless niggers to play the sport, but at least you can send them back to the ghetto when they revert to thug-monkey mode.
AnonyMoose Wrote:You can't really make it illegal for brainless niggers to play the sport, but at least you can send them back to the ghetto when they revert to thug-monkey mode.

BRAVO!

Two words for ya; Michael Vick. 95 ::whipped::::cuthead::
Duchess Wrote:
DPD Chick Wrote:My husband and son and saying Cards
That is blasphemy & a perfect example of people in need of a bitchslap...Now, go do it !
haha I don't even like football, dh is in bed with the flu and the boy is only 5. should I bitchslap anyway, to teach him?
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:You can't really make it illegal for brainless niggers to play the sport, but at least you can send them back to the ghetto when they revert to thug-monkey mode.

BRAVO!

Two words for ya; Michael Vick. 95 ::whipped::::cuthead::

Mike Vick was the least of the NFL's problem. He tortured animals that he paid for. There is not much difference between that and buying food in the meat aisle at Kroger. In Korea he would have been called "Chez Nog". NFL has rapists, murderers, spouse abusers, and other various felons. Just as Negroes make up 70% of the prisons in USA, they bring their thugdom to professional sports as well. The only way to keep a Negro from being a thug is to insert some non-Black genetic material. That is why Obama (half White) and Tiger Woods (half Asian) are not in prison.