Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2024 trivial, boring drivel thread
Happy 2024, survivors
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
[Image: MV5BMTM4NjIwODA0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcy...@._V1_.jpg]
Happy New Year everyone.

(01-02-2024, 12:54 AM)crash Wrote: Happy 2024, survivors

I just want to acknowledge you starting this thread.   59

Happy New Year, kids.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And at least I did it right, not like that stuck up, too good for Mock, Californian username biatch..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Commando Cunt Queen.   113

To be clear, I'm not calling her that, it's her sig line.
Yay, crash started the thread this year!
(01-02-2024, 09:20 AM)crash Wrote: And at least I did it right, not like that stuck up, too good for Mock, Californian username biatch..

Did you see the Sydney fireworks Crash?

Hey I met the PM in 2023! and heaps of other people. 

Did you have a fallout with User? Or did you have the hots for her and now you miss her?
Why are Stanley cups a thing?  I mean,  if you have to keep water cold for 2 days,  mebbe you are not drinking enough water?
(01-11-2024, 06:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 09:20 AM)crash Wrote: And at least I did it right, not like that stuck up, too good for Mock, Californian username biatch..

Did you see the Sydney fireworks Crash?

Hey I met the PM in 2023! and heaps of other people. 

Did you have a fallout with User? Or did you have the hots for her and now you miss her?

Not in person. I watched them on TV, in bed, with the freeloader that stays here from time to time.

I’m sorry you had to meet Albo, it must have been terribly underwhelming.

I don’t think we ever had a falling in to fall out
(01-15-2024, 10:05 AM)cannongal Wrote: Why are Stanley cups a thing?  I mean,  if you have to keep water cold for 2 days,  mebbe you are not drinking enough water?

I feel like I'm seeing alot of mentions of thermoses and drinking vessels of late. Are the stanley cups also for keeping things warm?

The gasket on my thermos has failed-and the new gasket I have is in storage. Drat. So....it will be a whle until I can get there-either I try to order the right gasket for it or just order a new thermos.

I have jugs of water in my pantry in case something happens with the plumbing during this cold weather, if I have to keep something cold I can just put it outside.

I don't know why people need cold water for 2 days unless they are traveling or something. In the summer would be nice.

Jeez I just fucking looked up the Stalely cup thing and I wish I hadn't. People are fucking insane.

The freeloader proclaimed to me this morning that I make the best scrambled eggs on the planet. There, it’s official
Do you add milk?
Fuck no
I read about a woman who parachuted out of a plane and both chutes failed to open. She lived! Doctors attributed that to the fact she fell directly on a mound of fire ants who stung her over 200 times. The shock of it released adrenaline which kept her heart beating.
Holy fuck

Two tangled up parachutes slow you down quite a bit.
(01-29-2024, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: I read about a woman who parachuted out of a plane and both chutes failed to open. She lived! Doctors attributed that to the fact she fell directly on a mound of fire ants who stung her over 200 times. The shock of it released adrenaline which kept her heart beating.
I think jumping out of a perfectly well functioning piece of well designed engineering thousands of feet/metres above the earth is an IQ test..