WHERE IS THE CURMUDGEON?
Do you know?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't even know what that means  Dramaqueen
(01-22-2024, 10:40 AM)cannongal Wrote: I don't even know what that means  Dramaqueen

A bad tempered person, usually an old one. 

Sour puss. 

Old trout.  hah
Oh wait,  that's me!
You're supposed to say you don't know where rothschild is.   113
(01-22-2024, 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: You're supposed to say you don't know where rothschild is.   113

Oh?  Where oh where is roth?
(01-22-2024, 11:05 AM)cannongal Wrote: Oh wait,  that's me!

This thread could apply to a few Mockers.   Awink

I like the expression old trout better than curmudgeon, but I hadn't heard of it before yesterday after I started this thread.
Like, where's that old trout Sally.   hah
I once stayed at a place called the Old trout Inn. Run by a French couple. It was beautiful.

I bet the scenery was beautiful too.
It was, the town was nice too, nice people. It was my honeymoon lol

Put some hot butter on that trout.
Here is a video for Mark

https://youtu.be/phduQg-wCWI?si=BLq7Ws59d7rXy_4I

When I think of old trout I am seeing Henry Winkler fly fishing in my mind's eye.   hah He looks so happy.
The guys name was Henri!

(01-22-2024, 10:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you know?

My new computer took a dump. I think a homeless person put it together. Completely bent the cooling system cable in half, hard at the bend, which fucked up the wires, so he could push it into the cable bundle instead of changing some zip ties. Was told it would take 4-5 weeks to repair so I opted to swap it myself, which was a bitch of a job, not being a parts integrator. Probably voided my warranty so if i broke anything I would be on the hook, which is very easy to do. Nerve-wracking, to say the least. My backup pc died shortly thereafter so I've been catching up on my reading. On top of everything else they took their time sending me the replacement and made me put a deposit on it, to boot.

The moral of the story is don't buy a computer from Origin/Corsair Memory. It was a decent company before Corsair acquired Origin, it's a shit company now. I'll try NZXT next time, or build it myself.

How have you and your Eagles been doing?
I like ASUS.
(01-25-2024, 02:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: I like ASUS.

Caution is advised.

Industry-wide problems, to be sure.

(01-25-2024, 02:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: My new computer took a dump. 

rothschild! You old trout!   Loveis

My Birds are all done until next season. Your computer isn't the only thing that shit the bed.
(01-25-2024, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 02:17 PM)rothschild Wrote: My new computer took a dump. 

rothschild! You old trout!   Loveis

My Birds are all done until next season. Your computer isn't the only thing that shit the bed.

Happy to trade problems!