Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOULD YOU RATHER LOOSE YOUR . . . . . . .
.  .  .  .  .  .  Cell Phone or Wallet? 

To me, either or would be devastating! However, I really can't decide which one I would want to loose. Since loosing either would cause me a world of grief! Several times I thought I lost my cell phone, and was frantic. Luckily, I lost it, but found it each time. When I lost my wallet, I felt frantic as well! Luckily, I found it too. 
Then I couldn't decide which was worse. 

As my wallet has license, money, credit cards, Costco card, bank debit card, FL Ident card, my Covid vaccinations/boosters records.

My Cell Phone has icons used to "pay bills on line", and has receipt emails for all on line bills paid, phone directory of all my many contacts, notebook icon with all my passwords for everything, over 1,300 photos. 

SO IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE CELL PHONE OR WALLET, COULD YOU DECIDE ON WHICH ONE?
AND IF SO, WHY? 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Cars is your phone backed up to anything? I would much rather loose my phone than my wallet. Once upon a time loosing my phone would have been embarresing, but I don't take photos like that anymore, so there is nothing on my phone that would embarres me. My contacts are backed up my photos are backed up.
Last year I jumped in to the water with my phone-and I did loose some content, which was unfortunate, but i easily got a new phone.
I lost my wallet during covid. That was not fun. I had to get replacement cards, stop cards, replacement ID etc etc, I didn't like the feeling of my wallet being in someone else's hands. (it is probably still laying in the bottom of the lake somewhere, but still)

(05-19-2024, 10:34 PM)Carsman Wrote: .  .  .  .  .  .  Cell Phone or Wallet? 

Cell phone for sure. I am a slave to Apple. I have an iMac, iPad and an iPhone and they are all synced. If I were to loose my phone I'd still have access to every single thing that is in it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Damnit, Cars! I spelled loose for lose!   16
Apple had to use USB C here by law and next is all power tools must use compatible batteries.
I’d rather lose my phone. I’d like to just toss it off of the bridge actually, the thing is starting to make me sick.
(05-20-2024, 10:36 PM)BigMark Wrote:  all power tools must use compatible batteries.

Oh hell yeah!
(05-21-2024, 12:09 AM)sally Wrote: I’d like to just toss it off of the bridge actually

*nods* Girl. I hear ya.
Rule 327- Not knowing the difference between ‘lose’ and ‘loose’’

*draws a line through Cars’s name*… banished to the land of Ramsey at you go..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-22-2024, 10:13 AM)crash Wrote: Rule 327- Not knowing the difference between ‘lose’ and ‘loose’’

It was a test, to see if anyone was paying attention!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-22-2024, 02:56 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(05-22-2024, 10:13 AM)crash Wrote: Rule 327- Not knowing the difference between ‘lose’ and ‘loose’’

It was a test, to see if anyone was paying attention!  hah
I thought I was loosing my mind and my bowels.