Listen here wankers
Learn how to lift the lid and stop peeing on the toilet or clean up after yourselves you immature fucks.

Also

Why is it that I only have to explain things that are on the bulletin board to the guys? They walk in, "Whats that?" "What does that say?"
WTF
Do you think any chick comes in and asks me that? No, they read it.

Stop being such fucking wankers

(06-17-2024, 04:36 PM)MirahM Wrote: Learn how to lift the lid and stop peeing on the toilet or clean up after yourselves you immature fucks.

Also

Are you living with teens and college kids? If you're over 30 you should not be peeing on the toilet seat or floor. At least for a few decades. Then when you're around 70 or 80 you can be fake senile or real senile and start peeing on the toilet seat or floor.
This is people that I share a work restroom with. It is a rec room at night and so probably someone was drunk.

(06-17-2024, 10:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: This is people that I share a work restroom with. It is a rec room at night and so probably someone was drunk.

Well they should have peed off a fire escape like I did in college. Can't believe my drunk ass actually peed on someone's shoes at the bottom of the fire escape.
Better to pee on someone else's than your own!

All I can think about now is all the places I've peed that were not an actual bathroom.

I don't know why I get ridiculous stuff like that stuck in my head.  78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-18-2024, 11:17 AM)Duchess Wrote: All I can think about now is all the places I've peed that were not an actual bathroom.

I don't know why I get ridiculous stuff like that stuck in my head.  78

I've had a bad bladder since I was a kid. The motion of the car would set it off. I peed in many ditches and side of the roads during family road trips.
My first husband peed on my feet once.   He was drunk as shit, and peeing on a wall when I stupidly asked him a question,  and he turned to face me while answering.    That was fun-not!  But I have a funny memory every time I hear the song 'way down yonder on the chattahoochee '.
The seat had pee on it again today. Mother fuckers.

I bitchedly asked the manager to have someone clean it soon.
I probably didn't sound bitchy tho. In my head I did.

And now they are up there cleaning

You would feel a pee under 13 mattress'
(06-18-2024, 03:14 PM)MirahM Wrote: And now they are up there cleaning

Good! It's not too much to ask for anyone not to pee on the seat!    Taz

That seat pee'er is a lazy mutha. He is choosing not to take the time to be mindful.
There needs to be an investigation. The guilty penis should be flogged.
(06-18-2024, 03:24 PM)BigMark Wrote: You would feel a pee under 13 mattress'

It is true.

(06-17-2024, 10:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: This is people that I share a work restroom with. It is a rec room at night and so probably someone was drunk.

Drunk guys can't aim at all.  My first husband peed on my feet once.  He was aiming for the tree that I was standing a few feet away from.    Damn wanker
You don't piss into the wind...
That's only acceptable if you step on a jelly fish.
(06-22-2024, 05:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's only acceptable if you step on a jelly fish.

Not even then. Peeing on a jellyfish sting is a myth. It does nothing to alleviate the pain.