MIND WORMS
This is stuck in my head to such an extent that when I would wake up during the night it would start playing in my head.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hated that band. And still do. Pop sucks.
I have "let it go" stuck in my head. And it varries, sometimes I sing, "Let is snow" instead.

Don't stop believing!
(07-21-2024, 01:48 AM)rothschild Wrote: I hated that band. And still do. Pop sucks.

How do you think I feel having that crap stuck in my head. Wah. That's not my music.
(07-21-2024, 01:51 AM)MirahM Wrote: I have "let it go" stuck in my head. And it varries, sometimes I sing, "Let is snow" instead.

I have Madonna's Like A Prayer, Amazing Grace, and The Greatest American Hero TV theme song stuck in my head.
(07-21-2024, 01:48 AM)rothschild Wrote: I hated that band. And still do. Pop sucks.

Pop is cool. I love when a Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, or Britney Spears song gets stuck in my head.
(07-21-2024, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How do you think I feel having that crap stuck in my head. Wah. That's not my music.

Remember Billy Squier? hah
I do now, I had to refresh my memory. I don't like that silly music, I don't like it at all.