Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deal Breaker ???
There are references to oral sex all over the forum so, naturally I'm thinking of it &it has caused me to wonder, if ones' potential partner had an aversion to either giving or receiving, would that be a deal breakerfor you ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good question, Dutch!

I don't care about getting it, myself, but I love to give it and I'd have to insist that he at least let me show him what I can do before he nixes the act altogether. If he still doesn't like it, he needs to be committed and it would be a deal-breaker for me. I like givingBJ's too much. Giving head is the ultimate power trip!! ::thumbs::
Duchess Wrote:There are references to oral sex all over the forum so, naturally I'm thinking of it &it has caused me to wonder, if ones' potential partner had an aversion to either giving or receiving, would that be a deal breakerfor you ?
Interesting question.

Aversion to receiving from me, no. It's her loss.

Aversion to giving to me, yes. I quite like receiving oral sex.

Sinister Wrote:Giving head is the ultimate power trip!! ::thumbs::
How so?
I like giving and receiving, Deal Breaker??...yeah, probably.

This thread is fap material, please cuntinue ladies.
I can see how it could be a deal breaker, cause her not wanting to give it is like the little you being rejected.

I would miss it a lot if she didn't want me to give it to her.
86 112
Savage Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Giving head is the ultimate power trip!! ::thumbs::
How so?
Because the way I give it, the man is helpless and his mind goes blank and his bones melt. I have him under my control.

Yes, either way it would be a deal breaker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Quote:Because the way I give it, the man is helpless and his mind goes blank and his bones melt. I have him under my control.
That made my nipples hard.

I like giving more than receiving. Neither one would be a deal breaker for me though. I just masturbate anytime I want a mind blowing orgasm.
I like giving, I like receiving. I do think it would be a deal breaker.
Duchess Wrote:There are references to oral sex all over the forum so, naturally I'm thinking of it &it has caused me to wonder, if ones' potential partner had an aversion to either giving or receiving, would that be a deal breakerfor you ?
Deal breaker if she doesnt want to get it, not a deal breaker if she doesnt want to give it.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Deal breaker if she doesnt want to get it, not a deal breaker if she doesnt want to give it.
That's not very typical of most men.....::blink::
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Pussy. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

I know you're not going to see it this way, but it's really just more evidence as to what a weirdo he is. Mark my words ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
I know you're not going to see it this way, but it's really just more evidence as to what a weirdo he is. Mark my words ...
You have no idea. ::lmao::

::tip::
86 112

I don't think I've ever bumped a thread before. Smiley_emoticons_razz

There's a lot more people here now. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think it's a deal breaker. I like to give and receive, so I would wait until we were more comfortable, then try.

I've been in a relationship for almost 4 years, and everything is great now, but when we first got together he didn't like receiving because he always had bad experiences.
I don't have much of a sex drive..would rather not give or recieve unless I need a new Coach purse.
(04-05-2011, 04:32 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I don't have much of a sex drive..would rather not give or recieve unless I need a new Coach purse.

hah I feel the same way Kitty

but seriously I would rather give for much the same reasons that Sinister said at the beginning of the thread. Recieving has 90% of the time been a let down for me. I don't want anyone gnawing at my pubic bone & get annoyed with the idea of putting a big red X on THE spot.