Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling smart mockers
http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

figure out how this works everytime. ::think::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
there are 5 numbers in each color, and 5 houses. Got it? Pick a house and that number from your color group will appear behind whichever door you pick.
You are maneuvered into selecting from a group of numbers where only one of the number and color combination is from the originally choices. 5 numbers in each color and 5 houses is the tip off.
The select a color screen page is just a distraction. Misdirection.

There are 5 numbers in each color on the chart. Once you select the color of your number, you are shaked and baked. It is all over but for the selection of the house your number is in, and there can only be one possible number of that color in each house, so you have given away your choice, and that number is behind all 3 doors until you select one (does not matter which one), and then the other 2 doors automatically change to some other number before you open them.
Poor Ram-in-Z-cat......::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Let me make it easier for the dumb people like Sally and Ramseycat -
In the first matrix, there are a total of five numbers in each color. when you pick its color, your telling the computer which group of 5 numbers you have picked (it knows its one of those 5). clicking on a color next does nothing (just throws you off). then, when they show you the 5 houses, each house has one number from each color. so when you pick the house, since you've already picked the color, it knows exactly which number you picked. the crystal ball and door do nothing (more distractions...).
Liquid Wrote:Let me make it easier for the dumb people like Sally and Ramseycat -
In the first matrix, there are a total of five numbers in each color. when you pick its color, your telling the computer which group of 5 numbers you have picked (it knows its one of those 5). clicking on a color next does nothing (just throws you off). then, when they show you the 5 houses, each house has one number from each color. so when you pick the house, since you've already picked the color, it knows exactly which number you picked. the crystal ball and door do nothing (more distractions...).
Oh look, Bob the builder figured it out and now he thinks he's special. I could have explained it in one sentence and you had to write a lame ass book. I build real structures for a living pal, not just puzzels on the internet.
sally Wrote:Oh look, Bob the builder figured it out and now he thinks he's special. I could have explained it in one sentence and you had to write a lame ass book. I build real structures for a living pal, not just puzzels on the internet.
Good thing you don't build shit you actually have to spell correctly. In that case you might as well apply for section-8 right now.
Oh and I can come up with some questions for ya if you dont believe me. F.U. might be able to get them, but I doubt anyone else.
sally Wrote:Oh and I can come up with some questions for ya if you dont believe me. F.U. might be able to get them, but I doubt anyone else.
Where the fuck is that tail dragging cunt anyway? Has anyone heard from him this year? That bitch needs a fucking milk carton photo half the time.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
sally Wrote:Oh and I can come up with some questions for ya if you dont believe me. F.U. might be able to get them, but I doubt anyone else.
Where the fuck is that tail dragging cunt anyway? Has anyone heard from him this year? That bitch needs a fucking milk carton photo half the time.
He's working hard for the money.
sally Wrote:He's working hard for the money.
Now I know you are lying.Bitch is bent over onMLKBlvd.,mullet waving in the wind, andtaking itdeep for a $10. ::lmao::
I thought it was understood that the mullet was off limits.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I thought it was understood that the mullet was off limits.
Is it in the fucking rules diatribe you posted? That thing was as long as the fucking Illiad, cock gobbler.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I thought it was understood that the mullet was off limits.
Is it in the fucking rules diatribe you posted? That thing was as long as the fucking Illiad, cock gobbler.

It's not posted. It's just something I thought we all felt - something that bonded us.
86 112
Maggot Wrote:Poor Ram-in-Z-cat......::aww::
I know how it works jackass. I put it up here to see if any of you idiots could figure it out.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Too busy getting more shots of dead animals he thinks will upset me when I couldn't give a fuck. Honestly if me and F.U piled up all the bodies of animals we have killed in our lives mine would be a lot higher and bigger, I used to work in an abattoir for fucks sake.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
AnonyMoose Wrote:Where the fuck is that tail dragging cunt anyway? Has anyone heard from him this year? That bitch needs a fucking milk carton photo half the time.
He's around, Moose. I hear from him in email quite often. I'm trying to figure out how to get a hunk of venison from the deer he pegged.
FU is an extremely good writer and humorist, in the vein of mark twain. i hear from him also.

i'm a good technical writer, legal briefs and reports to the court, but he stands out as a real talent.

He is a mildy amusing 80's style douchebag.

I would rather let Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons write a legal brief than F.U.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He is a mildy amusing 80's style douchebag.

I would rather let Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons write a legal brief than F.U.

::laugh::
86 112