Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Sigs...
I like reading everyone's sig lines...Liquid, your new one is damn funny...Moose changes his quite frequently..Most seem to make a statement, someare just shit but, I read 'em all.

Failure to proofread...Oops
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Moose changes his quite frequently..

If this software didn't suck so bad we could load 40 or 50 sigs and it would rotate every post. But no - Middle Conch has to be a dirt poor guido that won't fork $20 for real forum software. :;beat::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
If this software didn't suck so bad we could load 40 or 50 sigs and it would rotate every post. But no - Middle Conch has to be a dirt poor guido that won't fork $20 for real forum software. :;beat::
Well, since you are so rich why don't you offer to pay it for him?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Nice try soup chicken. I did offer to give Frank money for hissite and he turned it down. Said he didn't need it.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Nice try soup chicken. I did offer to give Frank money for hissite and he turned it down. Said he didn't need it.
Then you should start your own forum and have the software that you want on it. Then you can stop bitching about this place.
If I see something funny or I like I change mine pretty frequently...
ramseycat Wrote:Then you should start your own forum and have the software that you want on it. Then you can stop bitching about this place.
Last I checked, I liked how things worked. You soup chickens are the ones that fucking bitch 24x7 about how you want kinder and gentler mocking. Things that don't remind Zenith she is a nigger, you that you are a punching bag, Smelly and Mom that they are sluts that post their fat asses on the Internet, or LMPP that she was so fat and ugly that her womb literallybroke.
YOU bitched about the sigs not rotating on every post. YOU bitched that MF won't pay for better software on here. That was the point. If you don't like the software on this forum, create your own. I said nothing here about the content in the posting.
I like my sig, thanks Duchess
ramseycat Wrote:YOU bitched about the sigs not rotating on every post. YOU bitched that MF won't pay for better software on here. That was the point. If you don't like the software on this forum, create your own. I said nothing here about the content in the posting.
When you type, all I see is blah blah blah I am a fucking soup chicken blah blah blah.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:YOU bitched about the sigs not rotating on every post. YOU bitched that MF won't pay for better software on here. That was the point. If you don't like the software on this forum, create your own. I said nothing here about the content in the posting.
When you type, all I see is blah blah blah I am a fucking soup chicken blah blah blah.

Riiiigghhhtt. That is why you quote me and respond to everything I say. Even when I am not talking to you, you quote me and post a response.

You like me and you know it!!!!::boobs::
ramseycat Wrote:You like me and you know it!!!!::boobs::

You are delusional. Just 15 posts ago you whined to everyone that I hated you. You even sent a PM to Middle Conch saying you were afraid I would hunt you down and kill you if you mocked me. You have to be bipolar. It can't be anything else.

And yeah - I think you are pretty cool for a soup chicken. So what? 85
AnonyMoose Wrote:

You are delusional. Just 15 posts ago you whined to everyone that I hated you. You even sent a PM to Middle Conch saying you were afraid I would hunt you down and kill you if you mocked me. You have to be bipolar. It can't be anything else.

Exaggerate much???? I never told MF or anyone else that you hated me and I certainly never said I was afraid you would hunt me down. The fact that I tried to be nice and say I would not post here things we discussed in private and you responded by being a total asshole and saying you were going to make my worst fears come true made me uncomfortable. I have figured out that you are harmless though. Big bark, small bite.
AnonyMoose Wrote:

Exaggerate much???? I never told MF or anyone else that you hated me and I certainly never said I was afraid you would hunt me down. The fact that I tried to be nice and say I would not post here things we discussed in private and you responded by being a total asshole and saying you were going to make my worst fears come true made me uncomfortable. I have figured out that you are harmless though. Big bark, small bite.
ramseycat Wrote:Exaggerate much???? I never told MF or anyone else that you hated me and I certainly never said I was afraid you would hunt me down. The fact that I tried to be nice and say I would not post here things we discussed in private and you responded by being a total asshole and saying you were going to make my worst fears come true made me uncomfortable. I have figured out that you are harmless though. Big bark, small bite.

And hopefully you learned something about me. You can't just do something fucked up and apologize and suddenly think we are drinking buddies. That's why I didn't accept your apology in PM when you did that.

If you think I would EVER hurt anyone from Mock (beyond maybe Bubba the wife beater), you are a horrible judge of people.
When I fuck up, I apologize. So sue me. I didn't do it so we could be buddies you know.
ramseycat Wrote:When I fuck up, I apologize. So sue me. I didn't do it so we could be buddies you know.
::bang::rule #1 of mockery never say your sorry........Evah.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:When I fuck up, I apologize. So sue me. I didn't do it so we could be buddies you know.
::bang::rule #1 of mockery never say your sorry........Evah.
It wasn't really mocking.