Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OnBendedKnee
I want to know why you come here, hang out, and don't post. What is your deal? You could have lurked without being a member, so what the fuck did you join for?
I think it may be your fault sin. Your avatar has him so excited he has both hands in his lap.
Sinister Wrote:I want to know why you come here, hang out, and don't post. What is your deal? You could have lurked without being a member, so what the fuck did you join for?

The words "internet narc" spring to mind.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
what the hell is an internet narc? who are they going to narc too?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Don't you think a 'narc' would be a little more subtle than publicly announcing they're an LEO? ::laugh::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Don't you think a 'narc' would be a little more subtle than publicly announcing they're an LEO? ::laugh::

Could be a double bluff.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:what the hell is an internet narc? who are they going to narc too?

The New world order, or the Zionist occupied government, or the gnomes of Zurich or which ever conspiracy bollocks you like the sound of.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Don't you think a 'narc' would be a little more subtle than publicly announcing they're an LEO? ::laugh::
Could be a double bluff.
You're right, I better hide my meth lab.
Just taking my time and getting the full flavor of these forums. (Reading the member info. is helpful.)
The biggest mistake I've seen other new members make is not to do so and either repeat topics that have been discussed to death or contribute next to nothing with worthless threads or posts.

To view much of these forums you have to become a member.
I'm about done with my homework and suspect work will be a bit slower in January where I hope to then spend more time here.

I know that's a non-mock answer, but it's the best I've got.
For now.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I know that's a non-mock answer, but it's the best I've got.
No suprise, considering the source. ::finger::

OnBendedKnee Wrote:Just taking my time and getting the full flavor of these forums. (Reading the member info. is helpful.)
The biggest mistake I've seen other new members make is not to do so and either repeat topics that have been discussed to death or contribute next to nothing with worthless threads or posts.

I'm about done with my homework and suspect work will be a bit slower in January where I hope to then spend more time here.

For now.

you are a fucking asshole. Go away and dont come back cunt stain. You waste all of our time, and that includes Sally's time, which is already not worth a shit stain on OP's underwear.
Liquid Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Just taking my time and getting the full flavor of these forums. (Reading the member info. is helpful.)

For now.
you are a fucking asshole. Go away and dont come back cunt stain. You waste all of our time, and that includes Sally's time, which is already not worth a shit stain on OP's underwear.
Oh and your time whacking off to Menudo all day is really doing the world a heap of good,it isnt worth the venereal wart on opie's nut sack.
sally Wrote:Oh and your time whacking off to Menudo all day is really doing the world a heap of good,it isnt worth the venereal wart on opie's nut sack.

Holy SHIT!!! Someone call Guiness!!!! Silly pulls off a vote-worthy post!!!!

"whacking off to Menudo"?!??!! ::lmao:: *snork* ::LOL::::thumbs::::rotfl::
Sally comes out with some pretty good zingers, they just get buried and some people don't notice them.
Why has the state of my underwear and genitals become the focus in this thread?.

Why are you sad fuckers so obsessed with what's in my underpants?