Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
So who smokes pot?
I just took two xanax and smoked a joint , couldnt mock Gomer Pyle right now. Anyhow, pot is not for me, but my DH smokes it daily and passed his GC, roofing, and solar test on the first try while high. Only 16% pass the first time and they are probally the ones under the influence of pot lol. He functions perfectly fine on it.

The marijuana prohibition is clearly not working. Would you prefer it to remain illegal, be totally legalized, or just be tolerated like the Netherlands? I think a tolerence for it is the best which many states seem to be working towards anyway. I dont think I would want it totally legalized like alcohol.

i smoked that shit in college. but never since i became a cop.

i sure could use some xanax since i have insomnia. my nerves are fucking shot.

I think its odd that xanax is legal and pot isn't actually. I think it should be treated like alcohol. Get caught driving, get driving under the influence, same with on the job etc. It shouldn't be like cigs, but it shouldn't be illegal. Oh, and I'm jealous of you and your doobie
jackboots Wrote:i smoked that shit in college. but never since i became a cop.

i sure could use some xanax since i have insomnia. my nerves are fucking shot.
Yeah my nerves are shot too. My aunt gave me a sandwich baggy of xanax and sleeping pills the other day because my tooth was killing me. I'm in a coma once my head hits the pillow, which isnt a bad thing lol, but I could barely get out of bed this morning. I'm giving those SOB's back. I'd just prefer to stay a nervous wreck lol.
wait...you're a dentist and your tooth hurts?

jackboots Wrote:wait...you're a dentist and your tooth hurts?
I guess you people will believe I'm a dentist no matter what I say. I really screwed myself on that one. I install and manufacture materials for roofs, pool enclosures, gutter systems, and soffit and fascia. No teeth involved unless one of ouremployees show up drunk and fall off the ladder.
well i take people here at face value until they prove they are liars. i am in no way naive, i did homicide for cris' sake. i am used to liars. but i would give you the benefit of the doubt.

maybe have your profile say 'brain surgeon'.

jackboots Wrote:well i take people here at face value until they prove they are liars. i am in no way naive, i did homicide for cris' sake. i am used to liars. but i would give you the benefit of the doubt.
I'm not a liar, I just made up some dumb shit on my Resume. I figured Dentist sounded better than the "Fuck off" same ol yada yada yada bullshit. I didnt think anyone would actually believe it lol. Plus there is something creepy about torturing folks by pulling out their teeth with rusty pliers.
sally Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:wait...you're a dentist and your tooth hurts?
I guess you people will believe I'm a dentist no matter what I say. I really screwed myself on that one. I install and manufacture materials for roofs, pool enclosures, gutter systems, and soffit and fascia. No teeth involved unless one of ouremployees show up drunk and fall off the ladder.

So will lie about something that there is absolutely no reason to lie for?

I knew you sounded too fucking thick to be a dentist, what wrong with being a builder anyway?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[Image: medium_marathon-man.jpg]

Creepy, indeed.
All this other bullshit aside, I smoke pot. Why do you ask?

And yes, I think pot should be legal.
No I have never smoked pot.

As for whether it should be illegal or not?, make all drugs legal then the true addicts will all die off and the planet will feel the benefit of being lighter.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:All this other bullshit aside, I smoke pot. Why do you ask?

And yes, I think pot should be legal.

Just curious,I was stoned and sick of talking to my in laws. I also had a discussion about it with my friend earlier who was preachingabout the dangers of it while drunk off her ass::bang::
I have before and dont see anyting wrong with it.
Lets see:

Bullwinkel foreskin

Jockboots

Ordinary Piehole

Little miss pe-pe pants

Duchass

Ummmmmmmm..........

Liquid fecal matter

Newbie chewy

OneBent knights of knee

Queenpee

STFU or I'll cry

Antagonistic

Tammy Twoshitts

wiskey taintgoo

Zenithister

Howard hop in the sack

Momster mash

Crotch

Sally-o-mally from pensicali

Did I miss anyone?....................Bunch of pot heads I am embarrassed and stunned!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I never said if I do or don't smoke pot FU.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I never said if I do or don't smoke pot FU.

Thats a list of the goody two shoes potheads.........you made the list STFU.

at least according to my chart.
ahahaha duh? Just call me medicine head. Cold meds.

Again, I didn't say one way or the other. So I might be a goody goody or I might not be. Or I might be a goody goody most of the time and misbehave once in a while. LOL
Sounds squishy-squashy to me! Totally unacceptable but deceiving in a disheveled pothead kind of way. +3.1416
Maggot Wrote:Sounds squishy-squashy to me! Totally unacceptable but deceiving in a disheveled pothead kind of way. +3.1416
hhahahaa! I plead the 5th!