Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why BLACK is my favorite color
black is beautiful
You've started drinking early, haven't you. ::blink::
yup sure have. see that is the difference between you and me - I actually have fun, enjoy life, and look forward to each day. You on the other hand drag your flabby ass out of bed each day with dread and despair that you have to go through another 24 hours being the biggest loser in any room you enter.
Liquid Wrote:yup sure have. see that is the difference between you and me - I actually have fun, enjoy life, and look forward to each day. You on the other hand drag your flabby ass out of bed each day with dread and despair that you have to go through another 24 hours being the biggest loser in any room you enter.
LMPP is in Utah. Their clock is set back 50 years. By the time she drags her yeast infected rectum out of bed; we will be 100 years old. That's relativity.
Liquid Wrote:black is beautiful
Semite is Right.
go shorty, it's your birthday
Liquid Wrote:go shorty, it's your birthday

Black is Crack.

[Image: d5d223be17cf2977c091914ebfc00de6.jpg]
This is how I picture Liquid. Please dont ruin it for me.

[Image: 8090.jpg]
Liquid Wrote:yup sure have. see that is the difference between you and me - I actually have fun, enjoy life, and look forward to each day. You on the other hand drag your flabby ass out of bed each day with dread and despair that you have to go through another 24 hours being the biggest loser in any room you enter.
You turn into a mean drunk, doncha. Merry fucking Christmas, you fat ass wannabe Moose.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You turn into a mean drunk, doncha. Merry fucking Christmas, you fat ass wannabe Moose.
You just can't afford the gas to drive to Evanston to buy real beer; or you would be a drunk too.
sally Wrote:This is how I picture Liquid. Please dont ruin it for me.

[Image: 8090.jpg]

Sorry to burst your bubble, Liquid is actually the double of the King of Queens..........

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Kevin James is actually kinda cute. I guess as long as Liquid doesnt look like Richard Simmons then he's doing OK.
I believe the African American model you posted is Tyson Beckford, who was the highest paid male model for a period of time when he was the first black model for Ralph Lauren for a bunch of years. When he first moved to NYC and was unemployed and looking for a modeling gig he used to work out at one of the health clubs I managed on 13th Street. A few months after we would see him all the time he was "discovered" and the rest is history.

The point of all of this - no my body does not look like his, lol, but few people in the world have the build and shape he does.
Liquid Wrote:black is beautiful

Because that jet black square is what your wife insists your bedroom looks like before she will let you fuck her.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
funny, that is the same thing your "pretend" girlfriend said to me last night as I was fucking her hard in the ass, something she wont let you do to her, but she begs to have done to her nightly from other real men.
Dunno how I missed this one but since I am here.

Years ago, I performed this experiment.... Think it was chem 11 or something like that.

If you take white light and let it flow through a prism you get all the colors of the rainbow. If you take all the colors of the rainbow and mix them together (as you would paint) you get a varient black...quite interesting for those with deep minds.
::coffee::
[it tickles me how so many people think that there are vast differences in HOMO-sapiens]
Liquid Wrote:funny, that is the same thing your "pretend" girlfriend said to me last night as I was fucking her hard in the ass, something she wont let you do to her, but she begs to have done to her nightly from other real men.

In your dreams fatboy, my girlfriend wouldn't touch you to scratch you, she is way out of your league.
Technically there is no difference between a mans anus and a womens so you no doubt frequent the local rent boys when you wife isn't putting out her corn shute for you? you fucking degenerate, wipe the shit off your cock before talking to me next time fatty.
Zenith Wrote:Dunno how I missed this one but since I am here.

Years ago, I performed this experiment.... Think it was chem 11 or something like that.

If you take white light and let it flow through a prism you get all the colors of the rainbow. If you take all the colors of the rainbow and mix them together (as you would paint) you get a varient black...quite interesting for those with deep minds.
[it tickles me how so many people think that there are vast differences in HOMO-sapiens]

There was another experiment they did involving light being shown a metal box with holes cut into it, the results of the experiment varied greatly, when the experiment was being measured using instruments it reacted differently to when it wasn't being measured.
Almost as if the process itself was somehow "aware" of whether or not it was being measured.

::blink::25
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:funny, that is the same thing your "pretend" girlfriend said to me last night as I was fucking her hard in the ass, something she wont let you do to her, but she begs to have done to her nightly from other real men.
In your dreams fatboy, my girlfriend wouldn't touch you to scratch you, she is way out of your league.
Technically there is no difference between a mans anus and a womens so you no doubt frequent the local rent boys when you wife isn't putting out her corn shute for you? you fucking degenerate, wipe the shit off your cock before talking to me next time fatty.

hahahahaha - what league is that - the unemployed cant get a job, mentally unstable, institutionalized, LOSER league? You must be the fucking president and king of that sad sack league. And if that is what your "pretend" girlfriend finds attractive then she must be quite a pig.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Dunno how I missed this one but since I am here.

There was another experiment they did involving light being shown a metal box with holes cut into it, the results of the experiment varied greatly, when the experiment was being measured using instruments it reacted differently to when it wasn't being measured.
Almost as if the process itself was somehow "aware" of whether or not it was being measured.

::blink::25
::coffee:: Oh well....nothing deep in that empty noggin' I see

::nuts:: simple, demented, and dumb ::rollseyes::::rollseyes::::rollseyes::::rollseyes::