Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays
I hope everyone has a fucked up, miserable, dangerous, and lonely holiday this year.

That would make me happy, hence the "Happy" part of this thread's title.

Thanks for reading. ::finger::
86 112
Eat me, Ima cookie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
BAH HUMBUG ::flip::

jackboots Wrote:BAH HUMBUG ::flip::
^^^^ What she said. ^^^^
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope everyone has a fucked up, miserable, dangerous, and lonely holiday this year.

That would make me happy, hence the "Happy" part of this thread's title.

Thanks for reading. ::finger::

I guess Christmas for you is like any other day of the week, fat bearded men "coming down your chimney" you dirty spunk bucket.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I hope ya'll get coal and someone breaks into your house and steals all your presents.

**shush** I really hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year. Enjoy your friends and families because you never know how long you will have them.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I hope ya'll get coal and someone breaks into your house and steals all your presents.

**shush** I really hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year. Enjoy your friends and families because you never know how long you will have them.

You joy-kill ...
86 112
kiss my ass MF!!
ramseycat Wrote:I hope ya'll get coal and someone breaks into your house
So you want me to celebrate Christmas by putting a hole in someone's chest with my 12-gauge, eh?

Yeah, that sounds like me......::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I hope ya'll get coal and someone breaks into your house
So you want me to celebrate Christmas by putting a hole in someone's chest with my 12-gauge, eh?

Yeah, that sounds like me......::lmao::
And you say I don't know you.........::irk::
ramseycat Wrote:**shush** I really hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year. Enjoy your friends and families because you never know how long you will have them.
Jeez, well done Buzz Killington.

::rollseyes::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:**shush** I really hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year. Enjoy your friends and families because you never know how long you will have them.
With you for a parent; I am surprised yourkids didn't already hang themselves from the nearest oak tree. When you get back to Walmart; buy them some hemp rope.