Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Duchess
I got the new Nickelback cd. ::banana::I haven't had a chance to listen to it today but I'm going to pop it in tomorrow. I love Chad . **sigh**7075
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I got the new Nickelback cd. ::banana::I haven't had a chance to listen to it today but I'm going to pop it in tomorrow. I love Chad . **sigh**7075

So we can add an awful taste in music to the list of charges against you?

The lead singer of Nickelback isn't just ugly, he is fugly, pig fugly, fucking pig fug ugly, a cross between Carrot top and Sloth from the Goonies.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
ramseycat Wrote:I got the new Nickelback cd. ::banana::I haven't had a chance to listen to it today but I'm going to pop it in tomorrow. I love Chad . **sigh**7075
I don't think it's their best work but, that's not to say it is bad...I have all their cd's now & "All The Right Reasons" remains my fav.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
I don't think it's their best work but, that's not to say it is bad...I have all their cd's now & "All The Right Reasons" remains my fav.

I have all their cd's too and ATRR's is my favorite as well. But I have not listened to the new one yet. With AATR's though every single song on there is awsome! So it will be hard to beat.

And Poop, Chad may not be a classically handsome guy, but he is the bad boy with the sexy voice. And THAT is what makes him hot. Plus, I like a variety of different music from dance music to softer stuff to hard classic rock. Country and hard core rap are the only types I don't really care for.

This is a mock board, you whore. Go post your feel good CD stories on your stupid insurance salesman blogs.
This thread is titled Hey Duchess. Anyone not named Duchess need not respond.
ramseycat Wrote:This thread is titled Hey Duchess. Anyone not named Duchess need not respond.
Fuck you.
Hey Sin! Fuck you too. YOU are welcome to join the discussion on NB and Chad as I think you also appreciated his hottness.
ramseycat Wrote:Hey Sin! Fuck you too. YOU are welcome to join the discussion on NB and Chad as I think you also appreciated his hottness.
I'll join in any motherfucking conversation on this board that I care to, your "permission" granted or not.
ramseycat Wrote:Hey Sin! Fuck you too. YOU are welcome to join the discussion on NB and Chad as I think you also appreciated his hottness.
Not everyone you suck up to is gonna think you are worth a fart in a windstorm. Anyone with half a brain sees you as the walmart trailer trash that you are.Your ex husband should have opened your cranium up with a claw hammer. Call him - maybe it's not too late.
Sinister Wrote:
I'll join in any motherfucking conversation on this board that I care to, your "permission" granted or not.
I was INVITING you not giving you permission. Man, you are one crabby bitch.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Not everyone you suck up to is gonna think you are worth a fart in a windstorm. Anyone with half a brain sees you as the walmart trailer trash that you are.Your ex husband should have opened your cranium up with a claw hammer. Call him - maybe it's not too late.

You know what Moose? I think you must have come from a pretty raunchy background and you try your damdest to act all superior and high and mighty to try and escape the fact that you are the trailer trash. You can take the boy out of the ghett but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

ramseycat Wrote:Man, you are one crabby bitch.
Has it really taken you 509 posts worth of time to figure that out??? Sheesh....get a fucking clue, people.
Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Man, you are one crabby bitch.
Has it really taken you 509 posts worth of time to figure that out??? Sheesh....get a fucking clue, people.
Quote:
Ah no, I pretty much figured that out after about five minutes here. LOL

So about Chad....that is one sexy man!
OHHH Ramsey, Nickelback sucks.hairy.ballsacks.
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
You know what Moose? I think you must have come from a pretty raunchy background and you try your damdest to act all superior and high and mighty to try and escape the fact that you are the trailer trash. You can take the boy out of the ghett but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.
There ya go folks. ramcunt "I will never post to Moose again" made it all of about 48 hours.Congrats, you useless fucking tool. I own you, bitch. Now go shoot your kids in the face with a 12 guage and then come wimpering back here for your next instruction.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
There ya go folks. ramcunt "I will never post to Moose again" made it all of about 48 hours.Congrats, you useless fucking tool. I own you, bitch. Now go shoot your kids in the face with a 12 guage and then come wimpering back here for your next instruction.

Hello??? Idiot, I already said that in another thread. What's the point of ignoring you if I am not going to get my $500?

I noticed how you didn't contradict me on your upbringing. I must have been right. You are nothing but a fucking Jew bastard that tries to convince eveyone that he is all that when in reality you are a nothing.
ramseycat Wrote:Hello??? Idiot, I already said that in another thread. What's the point of ignoring you if I am not going to get my $500?

I noticed how you didn't contradict me on your upbringing. I must have been right. You are nothing but a fucking Jew bastard that tries to convince eveyone that he is all that when in reality you are a nothing.

You wish you had the money to even hire someone to figure out what my upbringing is, stalker. I own you; lock, stock and barrel. In fact, that you think $500 is real money is a fucking joke. My kids blow more than that each month at Blockbuster.

Welcome to Dumbfuck Insurance. This is Ramcunt. How may I direct your call? ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Hello??? Idiot, I already said that in another thread. What's the point of ignoring you if I am not going to get my $500?

You wish you had the money to even hire someone to figure out what my upbringing is, stalker. I own you; lock, stock and barrel. In fact, that you think $500 is real money is a fucking joke. My kids blow more than that each month at Blockbuster.

Welcome to Dumbfuck Insurance. This is Ramcunt. How may I direct your call? ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
You should really tell them to get blockbuster online. Their brick and mortars smell like old cheese and its so much funner to get a bunch of movies in the mail!

Momster Wrote:You should really tell them to get blockbuster online. Their brick and mortars smell like old cheese and its so much funner to get a bunch of movies in the mail!
We have blockbuster online as well. the kids just love coming home with a dozen movies; and blockbuster won't mail that many at once.