Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race related statistics
US Census
www.census.gov lists the following statistics including:

Blacks population is 35.1 million, or 13% of the total population as of 1999.

FBI
www.fbi.gov lists some statistics including:

77 percent of murder victims in 1995 were males, and 88 percent were persons 18 years or older. By race, 49 percent of victims were black and 48 percent were white. 91 percent of the assailants were males, and 85 percent were 18 years of age or older. Fifty-three percent of the offenders were black and 45 percent were white.

Dept. Of Justice
www.ojp.usdoj.gov

Surveys of 12 cities in 1998 found that black residents in urban areas experienced a higher rate of violent crime than urban whites in a majority of the cities.

US Prison System
www.prisons.org

Almost two million people are behind prison and jail bars in the United States. 70% of the incarcerated population are people of color. The fastest growing group of prisoners is black women. In 1994, one in three black men between the ages of 20-29 were in prison, jail, on probation or on parole. In 1995, 47% of state and federal inmates were black, the largest group behind bars. Black men were 7 times more likely than white men to be in prison.

National Institute of Health
www.niaid.nih.gov
Of newly infected HIV women, approximately 64 percent are black

Juvenile Criminal Delinquency
www.ncjrs.org
whites made up approximately 80% of the juvenile population
Black youth accounted for 31% of all delinquency cases, 37% of person offense cases, 26% of property cases, 32% of drug cases, and 33% of public order cases.
The person offense case rate for black youth was more than three times greater than the corresponding rate for white youth and nearly five times that for youth of other races. The drug law violation case rate for black juveniles (13.4) was more than twice the rate for white juveniles (5.3) and more than five times the rate for youth of other races (2.5). In all offense categories, the case rates for black juveniles and for white juveniles were higher than the corresponding rate for other races.

NAAWP
www.naawp.com
Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites in 1992.
In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and non-violent crimes against whites.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than whites under 18.
About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites, although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than whites.
Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were
committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by
whites against blacks.
Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
Of the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are black against white.
Moose, I know where you are going with this, but my question from the other thread remains the same - what is your point. Do you not like certain African Americans, or all of them, because that is very different.

I personally do not like anyone, of any color or race, who is a thug or killer. But I do not have any issues with one race or nationality because of just the color of their skin. That makes no sense to me.
Liquid Wrote:Moose, I know where you are going with this, but my question from the other thread remains the same - what is your point. Do you not like certain African Americans, or all of them, because that is very different.
Those are statistics. The point speaks for itself.
Actually Moose, I think the author of this thread would be the point...Wouldn't you say ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Actually Moose, I think the author of this thread would be the point...Wouldn't you say ?
I am neither Negroid nor a felon. As such these statistics point to Zenith's monkey-spawn and it's ilk, and not to me.
This could have evolved into some really fantastic dialog amongst us Mockers but, that will never happen now because it appears that this topic is an agenda on your part...I like great conversation, Moose ............................Oh, never mind............
Duchess Wrote:This could have evolved into some really fantastic dialog amongst us Mockers but, that will never happen now because it appears that this topic is an agenda on your part...I like great conversation, Moose ............................Oh, never mind............
This conversation can only go down two paths. One could make the argument that Blacks are much poorer than Whites and therefore the criminality is based on economic studies. Others could say that some races are more criminal and less intelligentthan others, and substantiatethat viewwith statistics and studies. Zenith would probably say that negroes are actually less criminal and more intelligent than Whites; but that there is a majorityconspiracy to dominate her people.

To dismiss criminal behaviour or intelligence discussions due to some delusional suspicion of an agenda is laughable. That is like being a MOCK ostritch.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:This could have evolved into some really fantastic dialog amongst us Mockers but, that will never happen now because it appears that this topic is an agenda on your part...I like great conversation, Moose ............................Oh, never mind............
This conversation can only go down two paths. One could make the argument that Blacks are much poorer than Whites and therefore the criminality is based on economic studies. Others could say that some races are more criminal and less intelligentthan others, and substantiatethat viewwith statistics and studies. Zenith would probably say that negroes are actually less criminal and more intelligent than Whites; but that there is a majorityconspiracy to dominate her people.

To dismiss criminal behaviour or intelligence discussions due to some delusional suspicion of an agenda is laughable. That is like being a MOCK ostritch.

That should be Ostrich.

I wonder how many black people can spell better than you? asshole.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
AnonyMoose Wrote:To dismiss criminal behaviour or intelligence discussions due to some delusional suspicion of an agenda is laughable. That is like being a MOCK ostritch.
Delusional suspicions ?...You are an idiot...To post that when most in here know exactly what I meant is delusional on your part...
Duchess Wrote:Actually Moose, I think the author of this thread would be the point...Wouldn't you say ?
And what if I had come across these stats and posted them? What would you think then?
Sinister Wrote:
And what if I had come across these stats and posted them? What would you think then?

If you posted them I doubt you would be so skewed in your thinking. I am sure you have experienced your share of prejudice being a biker. So you know how it feels to be profiled and judged by what others do and not for who you are.

My personal view is live and let live. First off don't judge others. But we all do. It's part of being human. So judge a person on what he/she is on the inside. Do they have integrity, compassion, ethics? I don't judge based on what a person does for a living or how much money they have or what color their skin is. If you're a douche, you're a douche no matter what you look like on the outside.

My sister and I are as different as night and day. One day we are in line at CVS and there is this dude in front of us that has tatts all up and down both arms. I noticed but didn't think anything of it. My sister "whispers" look at that scum bag with tattoos all over his arms. I said to her, stop being so judgemental. He could be the nicest most respectable guy in the world. Are his tattoos hurting you? NO. So stop judging him.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sinister Wrote:
I KNOW how very smart you are, I would have thought you were posting a great topic to get some discussion going...I feel the way I do with Moose 'cuz I know he has a hard on for Z now...And I don't mean that in a flirty, sexual way...Moose is out for blood with her, among a few others & Iam probably on his hit list too...I felt he was/is doing whatever he can to create controversy & turmoil in Mock...That's his MO in forums, it has been pointed out to me on several occasions now, this is not the only forum he spews his hatred in.
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I KNOW how very smart you are

Be careful with that. Sinister still thinks that she, you, I, everyone chooses their sexual orientation and that it's not involuntary when you are sexually attracted to someone. She can only be so smart.
86 112
Ok, Dutch; what if I told you that I think Moose is smarter than I am?

The topic isn't about Moose. It is about statistics posted by a member who is vulgar, cruel and harsh. Aside from that, he is also spot-on in many of his posts.

This thread was just a post of actual statistics, but because Moose now has this reputation for being....whatever it is you guys think of him, you all assume an agenda. You say he has a hard-on for Z; I say none of us are exempt from his shit list, myself included. I think he took to the place like a duck to water and has found a place he is comfortable. As he should be. What he does is why this place was made. Tender sensibilities need not apply.

I guess I just take shit here a lot less personally than others do. I'm not here to tell you guys what to think or how to react to people.
Sinister Wrote:but because Moose now has this reputation for being....whatever it is you guys think of him, you all assume an agenda

::rolllaugh:: Like he doesn't have an agenda. Oh please, get his privates out of your mouth and stop defending the crack-like ass clown who is dying to get too personal. Of course he has an agenda. It's to be a racist asshole and put down Z. DUH.

Will post for votes. ::bravo::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:but because Moose now has this reputation for being....whatever it is you guys think of him, you all assume an agenda
::rolllaugh:: Like he doesn't have an agenda. Oh please, get his privates out of your mouth and stop defending the crack-like ass clown who is dying to get too personal. Of course he has an agenda. It's to be a racist asshole and put down Z. DUH.

Ok, know-it-all; what is his agenda? Why do you assume it has anything to do with Z and that he actually is racist, and not just yanking her chain? Getting into the spirit of what you built this board for?

I wasn't aware you are psychic, MF. What am I thinking right now???
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Ok, know-it-all; what is his agenda?

I stated it in my post - you quoted it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I stated it in my post - you quoted it.
And I showed a possible way to refute your guess. That is all you're doing is guessing, yanno.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I stated it in my post - you quoted it.
And I showed a possible way to refute your guess. That is all you're doing is guessing, yanno.

Yes, I applied logic, reasoning, and common sense. Like magic, it became clear that he wants to express a racist/asshole agenda.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, I applied logic, reasoning, and common sense. Like magic, it became clear that he wants to express a racist/asshole agenda.

He's pushing someone's buttons and getting this whole board riled up. I think it's fuckin' hysterical. One guy gets this group of people all knotted up. That is talent. To take the piss out of the Mockers. Bravo, I say!! ::thumbs::

The funniest thing is; I'd bet he's just a big ol' marshmallow in the real world, but he's got all of you dimwits screeching and wailing. ::lmao::