Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiderman, Ironman, and Hulk
Nice little CGI movie ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jty8cnt_fzY

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jty8cnt_fzY[/flash]
86 112
You really just got stuck at age 14 and never got any older, didn't you? At least not mentally......
Sinister Wrote:You really just got stuck at age 14 and never got any older, didn't you? At least not mentally......
That's actually his most endearing quality.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You really just got stuck at age 14 and never got any older, didn't you? At least not mentally......
Then it must be a "guy thing". 78
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Then it must be a "guy thing". 78
::lmao::
My love of superhero stuff is charming, so screw you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:My love of superhero stuff is charming, so screw you.
Hate to break it to ya, but from a woman's point of view, it's queer. As in gay. As in faggoty. As in you like to take it up the ass.
Sinister Wrote:
Hate to break it to ya, but from a woman's point of view, it's queer. As in gay. As in faggoty. As in you like to take it up the ass.

Hopefully, one day when I become more of a man, I can be a motorcycle thug and join clubs.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Hopefully, one day when I become more of a man, I can be a motorcycle thug and join clubs.

I can save you the time, fucknuts; you'd never make it. You wouldn't even make it in a RC, let alone a MC. There ain't enough man in 6 of you to accomplish that.

Try the HOGS; they're always looking for people to pay 6 bucks for their slap-a-patch.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I can save you the time, fucknuts; you'd never make it. You wouldn't even make it in a RC, let alone a MC. There ain't enough man in 6 of you to accomplish that.

Try the HOGS; they're always looking for people to pay 6 bucks for their slap-a-patch.

The HOGS things sounds good, thanks. At least that way I can be a motorcycle thug in a club (a real man).
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:The HOGS things sounds good, thanks. At least that way I can be a motorcycle thug in a club (a real man).

For all the opportunity you've had to learn, you still remain blissfully and willfully ignorant. HOGS is a GROUP, not a Club. Hence the big giant "G" in the name of the GROUP. Weekend warriors and nothing more. Sounds like you, actually!

Harley Owners Group. Get it now?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:The HOGS things sounds good, thanks. At least that way I can be a motorcycle thug in a club (a real man).
For all the opportunity you've had to learn, you still remain blissfully and willfully ignorant. HOGS is a GROUP, not a Club. Hence the big giant "G" in the name of the GROUP. Weekend warriors and nothing more. Sounds like you, actually!

Harley Owners Group. Get it now?

As long as I am in some sort of group with other male thugs that ride on a motorcycle, I can be more of a man.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:As long as I am in some sort of group with other male thugs that ride on a motorcycle, I can be more of a man.
You sir, are a visionary. ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:

You love the X-men films yes?, guess what?, the X-men are superheroes which makes you also gay by default.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
You love the X-men films yes?, guess what?, the X-men are superheroes which makes you also gay by default.

Does she think it was bikers that made movies and characters like the X-men? ::laugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Does she think it was bikers that made movies and characters like the X-men? ::laugh::

The only thing bikers create is roadkill and rape victims.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The only thing bikers create is roadkill and rape victims.
Aw....Sevenna not putting out, Poophole? Need a "favor"? Poor guy....::aww:: I can have someone bring a dead animal carcass for youto fuck, or have him tie you down and assfuck you himself; the choice is yours.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:The only thing bikers create is roadkill and rape victims.
Aw....Sevenna not putting out, Poophole? .

I've had more sex in the last month than you have had in the last three years "spinister", now go back to frapping yourself with your showerhead you needy, sad little bitch.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Aw....Sevenna not putting out, Poophole? .

I've had more sex in the last month than you have had in the last three years "spinister", now go back to frapping yourself with your showerhead you needy, sad little bitch.

I don't think rubbing yourself off to cell phone pics of men with nice teeth you're jealous of should count as "sex."
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't think rubbing yourself off to cell phone pics of men with nice teeth you're jealous of should count as "sex."

*snork* Careful, MF; he may throw that cell phone right at your head, or something!! ::scared::