Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock is the best!
Take a look at this POTD forum:

[Image: mock1.jpg]

Mock easily has the best post out of all of them. ::lmao::
Hahahahaha...................

Another very good example of why I hold Mock in such high regard !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey, my previous post is not sarcasm...That's a sincere statement...FYI
Duchess Wrote:Ramsey, my previous post is not sarcasm...That's a sincere statement...FYI
You're lost again, aren't you? ::lmao::
Nah, not lost, was just taking a lil' dig at Ramsey not being able to tell the difference in another thread...You've seen my posts from the middle of the night, half asleep, heh..heh.
Oops. I saw RamCat's name and assumed you were posting in the wrong thread. Sorry. :Blush:
No apology needed ::hugs::
Oh shut if Duch. You are just jealous because you are not the hottest chick on the block. If I put up a pic of my cleavage, which I wouldn't because I have class, all these dudes would be blown away. Instead we get to listen to you try to be all cutsy and feminine and try to get everyone to think you are such a hottie. When in fact you are some 300lb fatass pretending to be something she isn't on the internet. Imagine that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
This isn't the first time you have mentioned my avatar, Ramsey.

To be jealous of you would imply that you have something I want ~ you couldn't possibly know how funny that really is.
Oh...and spell check is your friend, Ramsey.
Duchess Wrote:Oh...and spell check is your friend, Ramsey.
Stop acting all cutsy! ::irk::
Ok.......::flip::
Duchess Wrote:Ok.......::flip::

As MF would say:

How DARE you!
ramseycat Wrote:Oh shut if Duch. You are just jealous because you are not the hottest chick on the block. If I put up a pic of my cleavage, which I wouldn't because I have class, all these dudes would be blown away.

How DARE you tease my balls like that.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh shut if Duch. You are just jealous because you are not the hottest chick on the block. If I put up a pic of my cleavage, which I wouldn't because I have class, all these dudes would be blown away.

How DARE you tease my balls like that.

Sorry MF. I didn't mean to get you all hot and bothered. THAT would be Duchess mission in life.

And no Duch, I don't bother with spell check on here. Although, I am a big fan of it and do use it quite a bit when I deem it necessary. An no, I am no jealous of the persona you portray on the internet. Anyone can do that. It's always the large Marge's that try to be something different when they can hide behind the computer. But you have fun with that. I would probably do the same thing if I looked like you. But I am damned glad I don't!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:Oh...and spell check is your friend, Ramsey.
Spellcheck wouldn't have caught that typo anyway. Grammar check would have.
ramseycat Wrote:Oh shut if Duch. You are just jealous because you are not the hottest chick on the block. If I put up a pic of my cleavage, which I wouldn't because I have class, all these dudes would be blown away. Instead we get to listen to you try to be all cutsy and feminine and try to get everyone to think you are such a hottie. When in fact you are some 300lb fatass pretending to be something she isn't on the internet. Imagine that.
Read what you wrote, dumbass...YOU are accusing ME of being jealous...My reply spoke to that statement...At no point did I suggest that you are jealous of me...This "personna" that you are saying I have, is the real me...exaggerated,..But, only in the sense that I do not walk up to people on the freakin' street and say, "I feel a sin comin' on"...On top of all that I have already said in Mock, that yes, I am fat, hugely so...My looks could stop a train in its tracks...I usually add that I don't have a tooth in my head but, that's not quite true...I have one...
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh shut if Duch. You are just jealous because you are not the hottest chick on the block. If I put up a pic of my cleavage, which I wouldn't because I have class, all these dudes would be blown away. Instead we get to listen to you try to be all cutsy and feminine and try to get everyone to think you are such a hottie. When in fact you are some 300lb fatass pretending to be something she isn't on the internet. Imagine that.
Read what you wrote, dumbass...YOU are accusing ME of being jealous...My reply spoke to that statement...At no point did I suggest that you are jealous of me...This "personna" that you are saying I have, is the real me...exaggerated,..But, only in the sense that I do not walk up to people on the freakin' street and say, "I feel a sin comin' on"...On top of all that I have already said in Mock, that yes, I am fat, hugely so...My looks could stop a train in its tracks...I usually add that I don't have a tooth in my head but, that's not quite true...I have one...
That's why it's called a 'tooth' brush.
I can't afford one..21