Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my full figured sistas
I dunno about the rest of you, but I liked seeing $12 bras on offer!

Big boob support

I got two purty bras and a long fleece sleepshirt for $52 (including shipping.) And I don't have to go to the store and mingle with assholes to get them. ::thumbs::

How much do the fleece lined jock straps cost? I am sure you bought a couple of those.
Nice find, M!!! ::thumbs:: I need a couple of those sports bras.
i have 9000 VS bras and never wear any of them. i don't care anymore. to quote jimmy buffet...don't wear underwear. ::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:i have 9000 VS bras and never wear any of them. i don't care anymore. to quote jimmy buffet...don't wear underwear. ::lmao::

I've never caredfor VS too much. I don't need all the padding and lace, I just need something comfortable, serviceable and pretty. Even when I was younger and skinnier (with smaller boobs, obviously) I didn't care for those stupid bras that pushed your boobs up... it seems like false advertising.

You meet a guy, finally get intimate andvoila! The bra comes off and so does the cleavage.
jackboots Wrote:i have 9000 VS bras
I have asked you 600 billion times not to exaggerate. ::blink::

::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:i have 9000 VS bras
I have asked you 600 billion times not to exaggerate. ::blink::

::lmao::
You mean she doesn't really have 9,000 VS bras? 64
OK OK i won't exaggerate. ::bigg::

but the truth is all those pretty bras are useless. comfort! whoo hoo!!! some of us who have huge boobs know what comfort means! i have 3 drawers of VS bras that i never put on. why did i fucking buy them??

jackboots Wrote:but the truth is all those pretty bras are useless. comfort!
'Zackly. I could care less what it looks like; only one person other than me sees it anyway. But if it can hold up these bazoombas and not impale my sides with the underwire or leave dents on my shoulders, then they're good. Fuck all that lace and shit. Functional.

try underwire crap with a bullet-proof vest. talk about misery. i'd rather let them hang. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

when i was 13 some fucking bra sales-woman told me i would sag someday. cause i was so busty. i hope she is laying underground with a 32 AA bra on.

Meh. I was a 34B and a bra sales lady said the same thing would happen unless I bought some crazy expensive bra from her.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Meh. I was a 34B and a bra sales lady said the same thing would happen unless I bought some crazy expensive bra from her.
Oh bullshit. A bra doesn't change the laws of gravity for fuck's sake. I hope you told her to go fuck herself.
I saw on the news a few weeks back that a group of women are sucking Vicky's because whatever they put in the bras gave them horrible rashes. It was formaldahide or something.

I used to by all Vicky's stuff but it never held up. And that shit is expensive! I actually found a great brand at Targer. Gillian O'Malley. Lots of pretty and sexy bras and scivvies and they are comfy. And don't cost an arm and a leg.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
you can sell old ones that you dont wear. That stuff can go for high dollar.
ihatefucktards Wrote:you can sell old ones that you dont wear. That stuff can go for high dollar.
That's true, there are pervs on ebay willing to buy old socks. ::nuts::
*ehem* there are other places things of that nature are sold too.
Do tell!
wait wait....somewhere out there is someone who wants my lace and froth?? i mean we are talking NEVER worn here.

:Yawn:
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote::Yawn:
go put out your plastic snowman and get the fuck out of this girly thread.Smiley_emoticons_razz