Poll: Who is the biggest ass wipe here.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Opie
20.00%
4 20.00%
Moose
25.00%
5 25.00%
MF
0%
0 0%
F.U.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Sinister
0%
0 0%
Zenith
0%
0 0%
Liquid
0%
0 0%
Bubba
0%
0 0%
Floyd
0%
0 0%
Ramsey
0%
0 0%
Sally
30.00%
6 30.00%
LMPP
5.00%
1 5.00%
Fucktard
5.00%
1 5.00%
Newbiecollector
5.00%
1 5.00%
Howard
0%
0 0%
Duchess
0%
0 0%
QueenBee
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will leave if I win
Fuckers!
sally Wrote:Fuckers!
First vote is in, loser. Happy trails.
Bump. Vote early, vote often.
I voted
sally Wrote:I voted
You don't have the brain power to vote. ::nuts::
Sally, you had better NOT leave! :;beat:: Don't you let them run you away, fight back bootylicious girl!

Use the force LUKE! ::insert yoda::

Besides, Opie claimed that title long before I even arrived. I don't think you can dethrone him this quickly.

::dunno::
i am a non-entity...didn't even get nominated. heh. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

neither did my best buddy Maggot. :cool:

what tard formed this list? someone with the IQ of parsley.

sally Wrote:I voted
Your currently in the lead newbietard, that is amongst the people who care about you enough to vote which probably won't be that many.

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I voted for myself. I am hoping to win, and in turn beat Sally, making her again a big ass wipe loser.
**VOTE for Sally** A vote for sally is a vote in the right direction** VOTE for Sally**

I , F.U. solidly endorse candidiate #11, Sally the dentist.
As spokesperson for the ... Show Sally the door campaign I would like to say that a vote for sally is a vote for all that is good in the land of MOCK.
If elected Sally will stamp out stupidity by raising the average IQ 3 fold in the land of mock.
Sally also plans to reduce the daily lame ass waste of bandwidth post counts by 50%.
As well as restoring the NEWBIETARD title to its rightful owner, the one the only NEWBIECOLLECTOR.
Not only does my candidate promise to rein in on stupidity in the land of MOCK. And right the wrongs of the last few weeks. She also promises to rid the streets of mock from excessive " look at me " don't I have a nice ass posts.

So do your part and vote today!

VOTE FOR SALLY!

This message was paid for by the get your ass outta dodge , association.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:**VOTE for Sally** A vote for sally is a vote in the right direction** VOTE for Sally**

As spokesperson for the ... Show Sally the door campaign I would like to say that a vote for sally is a vote for all that is good in the land of MOCK.
If elected Sally will stamp out stupidity by raising the average IQ 3 fold in the land of mock.
Sally also plans to reduce the daily lame ass waste of bandwidth post counts by 50%.
As well as restoring the NEWBIETARD title to its rightful owner, the one the only NEWBIECOLLECTOR.
Not only does my candidate promise to rein in on stupidity in the land of MOCK. And right the wrongs of the last few weeks. She also promises to rid the streets of mock from excessive " look at me " don't I have a nice ass posts.

VOTE FOR SALLY!

Fucking brilliant, FU. And vote-worthy! ::thumbs::
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:**VOTE for Sally** A vote for sally is a vote in the right direction** VOTE for Sally**

VOTE FOR SALLY!

POTD at 10am. Nothing will top that one and I have CHANGED my vote to SALLY!
Zenith Wrote:Sally, you had better NOT leave! :;beat:: Don't you let them run you away, fight back bootylicious girl!

Use the force LUKE! ::insert yoda::

Besides, Opie claimed that title long before I even arrived. I don't think you can dethrone him this quickly.

::dunno::
That sounds kind of sexy. :Blush:
I just thought it was appropriate that this exchange from another thread be posted in this thread.

[user=74]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:Well then show them your face. You know its butt ass ugly.
Nothing you say about others will change the fact that you are ugly irrespective of how hot you are. You are just ugly. Period. And NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY wants you here.

Just sayin'......
Oh please! Bubba the drunken wife beater doesn't even have any votes!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Oh please! Bubba the drunken wife beater doesn't even have any votes!
He ain't worth wasting a vote onwhile Silly is one of the choices.
It won the poll for being the biggest asswipe, yet it is still here; polluting our forum with its existence. What the fuck?
I guess JB didn't vote... I don't see a vote for Duchess. ::gigg::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I guess JB didn't vote... I don't see a vote for Duchess. ::gigg::
miss lovely is beneath my notice.

Duchess makes me instantly hard.
86 112