Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ME! me, me,me!
I need to be entertained. No one is being mean tonight? Did you all sing kumbaya and have a circle jerk and leave me out::dunno::
Momster Wrote:I need to be entertained. No one is being mean tonight? Did you all sing kumbaya and have a circle jerk and leave me out::dunno::
fuck you cunt
Whew, I thought I was entering the Twilight Zone or something!
No, we made a voodoo doll out of you and stuck a pickle up its ass while having our resident witch send a hex upon you to gain 85 pounds and live on lard and buttermilk for the rest of your life.
Ooooh, I just ate a pickle. *creepy*
Wow.......the title of this thread reminds me of at least two people at 24 who have this self-absorbed insanity that makes them think the rest of us actually give a flying fuck about their lives.

Not to mention names, but Marie and Luvdawgs come to mind.
Sinister Wrote:Wow.......the title of this thread reminds me of at least two people at 24 who have this self-absorbed insanity that makes them think the rest of us actually give a flying fuck about their lives.

Self absorbed? Insane? What else can we say if we can't piss and moan about something? Like anyone at all at 24 has anything interesting to say. Can you name ANYONE there who is NOT self absorbed and cares ony about themselves?
Momster Wrote:I need to be entertained. No one is being mean tonight? Did you all sing kumbaya and have a circle jerk and leave me out::dunno::

I am not a piano player in a hotel lobby, I don't do requests you needy bitch, if you are so bored why not do what I do?, find or create something interesting to share with the group instead of sitting there with your thumb up your arse?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
QueenBee Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Wow.......the title of this thread reminds me of at least two people at 24 who have this self-absorbed insanity that makes them think the rest of us actually give a flying fuck about their lives.

Self absorbed? Insane? What else can we say if we can't piss and moan about something? Like anyone at all at 24 has anything interesting to say. Can you name ANYONE there who is NOT self absorbed and cares ony about themselves?

I was waiting for you to find this thread.

And yeah, I can name one person here who isn't self-absorbed; it ain't me, and I'm not going to say who it is. They know who they are. It ain't you, either.
Sinister Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:

I was waiting for you to find this thread.

And yeah, I can name one person here who isn't self-absorbed; it ain't me, and I'm not going to say who it is. They know who they are. It ain't you, either.

Aww... thanks, sweetheart.42 This is an extremely pleasurable follow up to Zenith entering me into the Elite group. :kiss::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Aww... thanks, sweetheart.42
It ain't you, either, bitch. You wish. ::finger::
How DARE you not place me as the selfless one at 24 ...
86 112
MF..think she is talking about Newbie? :Yawn:
QueenBee Wrote:MF..think she is talking about Newbie? :Yawn:
Nope. And I'm going to stop answering who it may be so you don't zero in on who it is. They know, and that's all that matters.
Could be me, I'm selfless and caring and............::lmao:: sorry I couldn't keep a straight face!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's me. We all know that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Just get drunk or something.

::gigg::
[I know but I'm certainly not telling]

Think so, do ya, Z? ::sly::

Matters not; I won't say if you're right orwrong anyway. ::bigg::
Bunch of tards!::doh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.