Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION NEWBIES
My Dear Newbie Darlings,

In the future could you please give more consideration to posting in the Members Only forum ?...Hmmm ?...Is that too much to ask for ?...That forum is for MF's beloved bared breasts photos& other such happiness making bullshit, not who has first dibs on the most comfortable chair or sharing the fact that you are hammered & don't know where to post...Members Onlyis strictly for subjects that we don't care to share with lurkers who are not of our lovely Mock family, for example, discussing new meat, etc....Having said all that, I must confess to having no right {other than being a core member} to say any of it but, I feel so much better & I really needed that on a Monday morning...Thank you all for your attention to this matter.

With Much Disdain,

Duchess
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:With Much Disdain,

Duchess

You are so cute!! :kiss::
86 112
We need more men in here, it's turning into a women's book club, for fuck's sake.
I'll ramp up the masculinity to help compensate.
86 112
I don't find that encouraging.
You don't find anything encouraging, so I'm not exactly worried or hurt.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'll ramp up the masculinity to help compensate.

Leave it to me bitch pillow, I have more testosterone in my pinky finger than you have in your ballsack.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Leave it to me bitch pillow, I have more testosterone in my pinky finger than you have in your ballsack.

I understand that the finger you use to speed-dial the police during an attack is very important to you, but trust me, your faggy anti-freedom British self doesn't have more testosterone than an Italian New Yorker.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
I understand that the finger you use to speed-dial the police during an attack is very important to you, but trust me, your faggy anti-freedom British self doesn't have more testosterone than an Italian New Yorker.
You are confusing grease with testosterone slimeball.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You're confusing your pinky with your dick.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Go and play with your pistol dickless.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Go and play with your pistol dickless.

:Yawn:
86 112
Some newbies CAN read....

Ok THIS newbie can read.
Noted.
Aye yi Capt N!
Whatever Doucheface
Where else can you dig into lame-ass mommy-newbs like this, though? Muhahahahahhaaa ....
86 112
Sorry I never said I was a mommy. Dont particularly care for kids.
Or anyone really.
I didn't even include you. You aren't quite on my radar yet. In other words, I haven't issued or formed an official opinion of you yet.
86 112