Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BROTHER
::aww::
it makes me vomit.

jackboots Wrote:it makes me vomit.
it's the booze youre drinking. (TOO MUCH):?
MEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!
FAHQTOO Wrote:
MEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!
Too much JackBoots::nuts::
I really wish Brother would write just one paragraph that doesn't include an emoticon, picture, or stupid youtube link that no one even bothers to click on 30
sally Wrote:I really wish Brother would write just one paragraph that doesn't include an emoticon, picture, or stupid youtube link that no one even bothers to click on 30
I can't agree with you on this one. The less we hear of it, the better.
Poor Brother, refereed to as an "it", gets no respect, has an avatar that looks like a puppet. Here is an "O" .............use it wisely.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
sally Wrote:I really wish Brother would write just one paragraph that doesn't include an emoticon, picture, or stupid youtube link that no one even bothers to click on 30
Let us begin with your Post:Yawn:
Maggot Wrote:Poor Brother, refereed to as an "it", gets no respect, has an avatar that looks like a puppet. Here is an "O" .............use it wisely.
Ok::thumbs::
I would've used it for something else but then I can still reach my nether region.
[Image: misc_banner_intense.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Retards depend on crayons and photos to express themselves. It's because when you hear her speak, she sounds like the woman from the movie "Throw Mama From the Train".

She probably carries a big tard-briefcase full of crayons, paper cut-outs and other retard-standard communicative devices.
The Antagonist Wrote:

Retards depend on crayons and photos to express themselves. It's because when you hear her speak, she sounds like the woman from the movie "Throw Mama From the Train".

She probably carries a big tard-briefcase full of crayons, paper cut-outs and other retard-standard communicative devices.
JEALOUS LOVER:kiss::
Quit pm'ing me twat.
yeah, me too...I don't need no stinkin' eiffel tower postcard PM's you fucking Boob.
Fug duh kund

COPY OF PM:

[Image: button2_left.gif]
[Image: spacer.gif]
[Image: button2_right.gif]
Forward
Delete
- Choose Folder -InboxDeleted ItemsArchived Items
[url=javascript: document.pm_form.move_to.value=document.pm_form.folder_id_for_14300.value; document.pm_form.move.value=1; document.pm_form.submit();]Move[/url]
::tong2::
Luke Warmwater Wrote:yeah, me too...I don't need no stinkin' eiffel tower postcard PM's you fucking Boob.
But you're so Continental Luke.
BROTHER Wrote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:yeah, me too...I don't need no stinkin' eiffel tower postcard PM's you fucking Boob.
And you've got the ass of a Continental...
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
And you've got the ass of a Continental...
you know how to make my engine purr.........42