Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
large blobs of adipose tissue
with nipples. what is so damn fascinating about that? 1212

they are a fucking pain in your back, make bra straps cut into your shoulders, and when you get old, start to head south. why are males so pathetic in wanting to drool after them? i am so sick of men who talk to a woman while staring at their breasts. why aren't BRAINS considered sexy? oh, and put some plastic in the area via surgical procedure, and it gets worse. some men are just plain stooooopid suckers.

"oh, i am a homicide detective and have some smarts and do the world some good...however, it is more important that i have a lot of fatty tissue on my chest."

assholes.

Dam..........that was tuff.

Personally I have never seen you "back hurting-making problem"... but

A photo might be ok::banana::
jackboots Wrote:i am so sick of men who talk to a woman while staring at their breasts.

I'm not that way. I just stare at your fucking tits and don't even try to talk to you. Why waste either of our time? I don't give a fuck about what you have to say, and you don't want someone talking to you and staring at your tits. I just wanna stare, then fuck you in the ass in the walmart womans bathroom.
walmart? can you get any more low rent?

He's low class, jb & quite consistent in establishing that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He's from Georgia.
jackboots Wrote:with nipples. what is so damn fascinating about that? 1212

they are a fucking pain in your back, make bra straps cut into your shoulders, and when you get old, start to head south. why are males so pathetic in wanting to drool after them? i am so sick of men who talk to a woman while staring at their breasts. why aren't BRAINS considered sexy? oh, and put some plastic in the area via surgical procedure, and it gets worse. some men are just plain stooooopid suckers.

"oh, i am a homicide detective and have some smarts and do the world some good...however, it is more important that i have a lot of fatty tissue on my chest."

assholes.
Newsflash: generally speaking, our species produces females to be sexual attractive to men.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:with nipples. what is so damn fascinating about that? 1212

assholes.
Newsflash: generally speaking, our species produces females to be sexual attractive to men.
Newsflash: It is working!!
It is totally natural for men to stare at a woman's breasts and other body parts. We are genetically programmed to do so.

If men didn't find the female form attractive, then the human race would quickly die out.

I do understand that having very large breasts can cause women back problems etc and thankfully we have the medical technology to do breast reductions.
Howard_hopkinso Wrote:I do understand that having very large breasts can cause women back problems etc and thankfully we have the medical technology to do breast reductions.

I WANT ONE!!!! ::blink::

I would give just about anything to have smaller tits. Bullet has told me that I can have a reduction done once we have made the money if the workout regime he has planned for me doesn't reduce them to a comfortable size. But he has his limits! No smaller than a C cup, he says.

It is natural for men to note the physical aspects of women, just as it is natural for women to do the same with men. It is a primeval thing. A woman able to carry and care for a child is what attracts a man at the basest levels. Just like a big strong-looking man is attractive to women. Hips on a woman show her ability to breed. Strength in a man shows his ability to go club a dinosaur and bring it back to the cave and provide for the family. It is human nature at its most basic level.
If you don't want me to look at them then cover them the fuck up.

Its irritating when an attractive woman walks past wearing less clothing than a pole dancer then gives you fucking daggers for daring to glance at her.

Don't dress like a whore then I won't treat you like one you stupid bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If you don't want me to look at them then cover them the fuck up.

Its irritating when an attractive woman walks past wearing less clothing than a pole dancer then gives you fucking daggers for daring to glance at her.

It is a rare thing that I agree with Poophole, but in this case, I agree 100%.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If you don't want me to look at them then cover them the fuck up.

Sorry but if we ever met face to face, I would probably glance at your tits, I'm not going to stare at them or comment on them but my sexuality demands that I at least have a peek.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Sorry but if we ever met face to face, I would probably glance at your tits, I'm not going to stare at them or comment on them but my sexuality demands that I at least have a peek.
What would you be sorry for? It is human, MALE nature to look at tits, ass, lips etc. I am fairly certain that many of my customers at the bars I've worked in could not tell you what color hair I have. ::lmao::
jackboots Wrote:walmart? can you get any more low rent?

Oh yeah. K-Mart. And when was the last time someone wanted to fuck at Bloomies? Those cunts are so unused that they self seal for eternity. You gotta prey on the white trash bimbos for bathroom sex.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:He's from Georgia.

You must be fucking stupid. People move places; shut-in. Why do you think your house has wheels on it?
Duchess Wrote:He's low class, jb & quite consistent in establishing that.

Did you just fart?
Sinister Wrote:if the workout regime he has planned for me doesn't reduce them to a comfortable size.

Seen a few too many Dunkin Donuts? Not that a little extra weight is a bad thing. Post pics of your tits and I will promise to admire them. *

* For a minute.
AnonyMoose Wrote:Post pics of your tits and I will promise to admire them.
Are you sure a child of your young years is supposed to be looking at scantily-clad women? Besides, there are pictures of me all over this place. It's your job to find them; I ain't your fuckin' secretary or gopher, bitch. ::finger:: Do your own research.

I'm ruined! I cannot look at tits anymore without adipose tissue coming to mind.

why! why!why!..........::irk::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.