Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How observant are you
You are a cashier at a at a neighborhood grocery store. Opie comes through your line with a shopping cart full of items that don
A volcano model for his science project at cluck-cluck school.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

1. Light bulbs Making a bomb for someone's front porch. (Yes, it really can be done)
  2. Toilet paper To wipe his nose after he gets the shit kicked out of him for thefront porch bomb.
  3. 5lb bag of sugar To pour into an enemy's gas tank.
  4. 5 packets of single serve unsweetened drink mix. To watch all the pretty colors in a pitcher of water while he's on acid.
  5. 1 jar of pickles Depends; sliced or whole?
  6. 1 pack of frozen hot pockets To toss to his dog to make it play with him
  7. 10lbs of ground beef In case the Hot Pockets don't work
  8. 1 gallon of milk (2% fat) Tomake people think his girlfriend doesn't need to lose weight.
Sinister Wrote:
  1. Light bulbs [color="red"]Making a bomb for someone's front porch. (Yes, it really can be done)[/color]
  2. Toilet paper [color="red"]To wipe his nose after he gets the shit kicked out of him for thefront porch bomb.[/color]
  3. 5lb bag of sugar [color="red"]To pour into an enemy's gas tank.[/color]
  4. 5 packets of single serve unsweetened drink mix. [color="red"]To watch all the pretty colors in a pitcher of water while he's on acid.[/color]
  5. 1 jar of pickles [color="red"]Depends; sliced or whole?[/color]
  6. 1 pack of frozen hot pockets [color="red"]To toss to his dog to make it play with him[/color]
  7. 10lbs of ground beef[color="red"] In case the Hot Pockets don't work[/color]
  8. 1 gallon of milk (2% fat) [color="red"]Tomake people think his girlfriend doesn't need to lose weight.[/color]

Oh SHIT!

hahahaha
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
[quote=Zenith] You are a cashier at a at a neighborhood grocery store. Opie comes through your line with a shopping cart full of items that don
86 112
::pots:: You hear on the news that one of the oldest shopping malls in Sinisters community is closing its doors to make way for a presidential campaign headquarters.

Every store in the mall is having a clearance and everything must go. She has enough room in her car to buy 8 items. What stores will she visit and what will she buy?

CVS - 4 boxes of maxi pads and 4 pregnancy tests.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:CVS - 4 boxes of maxi pads and 4 pregnancy tests.
Wow. I thought that of everyone here, you would come up with something maybe, possibly, slightly funny. That wasn't even close. I'm actually disappointed. :Yawn:
CVS - 4 teeth whitening kits, 4 nicotine patches ::finger::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:CVS - 4 teeth whitening kits, 4 nicotine patches ::finger::

The only thing this one is worth is a copy/paste;

Wow. I thought that of everyone here, you would come up with something maybe, possibly, slightly funny. That wasn't even close. I'm actually disappointed. :Yawn:

CVS - 4 cords of rope and 4 rolls of duct tape that will hopefully be stolen and used to tie -and- shut you the fuck up.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:CVS - 4 cords of rope and 4 rolls of duct tape that will hopefully be stolen and used to tie -and- shut you the fuck up.

::lmao::::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_bussisnort* ::lmao::::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_bussichoke*::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Now that one was good!!!! ::thumbs::
Middle Finger Wrote:CVS - 4 teeth whitening kits, 4 nicotine patches ::finger::
hahahahaha

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

I liked that one!
1. Light bulbs to light up his dull and pointless life
2. Toilet paper super size pack cause he`s so full of shit
3. 5lb bag of sugar see below
4. 5 packets of single serve unsweetened drink mix. see above. Only a complete fuck wit would buy unsweetened drinks and lots of sugar.
5. 1 jar of pickles he uses them as breath fresheners
6. 1 pack of frozen hot pockets cause he likes to eat total shit and is the reason he needs so much fucking toilet paper
7. 10lbs of ground beef. He can`t eat proper meat, cause his teeth all fell out after all the fucking sugar
8. 1 gallon of milk (2% fat) It`s a substitute for breast milk and let`s face it, it`s the closest he`s ever going to get to a titty.
Some funny shit in this thread - no pun intended!!
86 112

[user=69]Howard_hopkinso[/user] wrote: ::rotfl::
Quote:8. 1 gallon of milk (2% fat) It`s a substitute for breast milk and let`s face it, it`s the closest he`s ever going to get to a titty.
OH SHIT! ::lmao::I hadn't thought of that
Nice to see me dominating the threads again,even when I'm not here!

My loyal subjects may continue their lampooning below.

I am still waiting for something witty or clever enough for me to reply to, so far no luck.

::wait::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.