Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the beginning....
A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin and asked; "How did the human race start?"
Sarah Palin answered, "God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so all mankind was made."

Two days later the girl wrote to Michelle Obama and asked the same question. Michelle Obama answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl went to her father and said, "Dad, how is it possible that Sarah Palin told me the human race was created by God, and Michelle Obama said they evolved from monkeys?"

The father answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple; Sarah Palin told you about her ancestors and Michelle Obama told you about hers."
Sinister Wrote:A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin and asked; "How did the human race start?"
Sarah Palin answered, "God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so all mankind was made."

Two days later the girl wrote to Michelle Obama and asked the same question. Michelle Obama answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl went to her father and said, "Dad, how is it possible that Sarah Palin told me the human race was created by God, and Michelle Obama said they evolved from monkeys?"

The father answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple; Sarah Palin told you about her ancestors and Michelle Obama told you about hers."
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin and asked; "How did the human race start?"

Seriously, what is nature of the problem you have with black people?

Did a black guy burst into your house on Christmas morning one year and pissin your sons face or something?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Seriously, what is nature of the problem you have with black people?

Did a black guy burst into your house on Christmas morning one year and pissin your sons face or something?

Christ.....how many times do I have to say this before you retarded ignorant fucks will understand??? ::wait::

I DON'T LIKE NIGGERS. Black, white, yellow, red or polka-dotted skin, I don't like niggers. Even Zenith, who is black, understands the difference between a nigger and a black person, as you can clearly see from her reply above. And ya know what else? Zenith herself will say that she doesn't like niggers, either!!! G'head; ask her.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Seriously, what is nature of the problem you have with black people?

Christ.....how many times do I have to say this before you retarded ignorant fucks will understand??? ::wait::

I DON'T LIKE NIGGERS. Black, white, yellow, red or polka-dotted skin, I don't like niggers. Even Zenith, who is black, understands the difference between a nigger and a black person, as you can clearly see from her reply above. And ya know what else? Zenith herself will say that she doesn't like niggers, either!!! G'head; ask her.

So the fact that all the "niggers" you talk about are black is just sheer coincidence then?

Comparinga black woman to a monkey?

R-A-C-I-S-T.

Your aryan "brothers" would be proud of you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:So the fact that all the "niggers" you talk about are black is just sheer coincidence then?

R-A-C-I-S-T.

Coincidence? No, it's fact. I live in Detroit, remember????

In fact, I just ran into a nigger a couple hours ago, and he's blonde, blue-eyed and has WHITE skin. Not that I think you'll believe that, but I don't really give a rat's ass what you think.

And just to toss out my opinion here; Aryans, skinheads and the KKK are a bunch of seriously fucked up psychopaths. I'd like to have a nuke to wipe out a whole slew of those whackjobs at their gatherings.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:So the fact that all the "niggers" you talk about are black is just sheer coincidence then?

R-A-C-I-S-T.

In fact, I just ran into a nigger a couple hours ago, and he's blonde, blue-eyed and has WHITE skin. Not that I think you'll believe that, but I don't really give a rat's ass what you think.

And just to toss out my opinion here; Aryans, skinheads and the KKK are a bunch of seriously fucked up psychopaths. I'd like to have a nuke to wipe out a whole slew of those whackjobs at their gatherings.

uh-huh.

Comparing a black woman to a monkey?

R-A-C-I-S-T.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

R-A-C-I-S-T.

uh-huh.

Comparing a black woman to a monkey?

R-A-C-I-S-T.

Ok, I'm a racist. I'm pretty ok with that. No, I'm perfectly ok with that.

It's better than being a Brit.
Sinister Wrote:Ok, I'm a racist. I'm pretty ok with that. No, I'm perfectly ok with that.

It's better than being a Brit.
question: What do you call two white people discussing racism?

answer: P-o-i-n-t-l-e-s-s-!

Someone here once asked me if I were a nigger, the shear fact that they asked me would indicate their position TOWARDS DUMB-ASS MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE AS STUPID AS THE NIGHT IS DARK! It doesn't reference the degree of their love for THEIR RACE (which is all it means to be racist actually.

There isn't a person on the planet who can know what it is like to be a descendant of African slaves, except...descendants of African slaves. Therefor, it is consequently pointless to justify, testify, or otherwise speak out on a topic like this unless....
you are a descendant of African slaves.

This isn't a discussion for Mock. It's a topic better left for the philosophy professors, religious nut cases, political vote seeking whores, "same-interest" type groups or.... you guessed it,

descendants of African slaves. ::doh::
SIDEBAR: The joke is funny to me not because of its content but because of what it doesn't contain, which if you knew like I know, you would NEVER stop laughing (black, white, or purple)......hahaha

Now beat it [silly little mockers]! ::wait:: ::bigg::
::iwon::..........Zenith is the Mojo Queen!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Quote:It's better than being a Brit.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

What kind of problem do you have with Brits as you call us. I actually prefer to call myself English.

Howard_hopkinso Wrote:
Quote:It's better than being a Brit.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

What kind of problem do you have with Brits as you call us. I actually prefer to call myself English.

The idiot to whom I directed my comment knows precisely what I mean. And I don't explain shit to you. Go hassle the new fish and get the fuck away from me.
Quote:I actually prefer to call myself English.

And by the way.....you can call yourself the fucking Titanic for all I give a shit.
Titanic. ::laugh::
86 112
Ok, so now I know I was mistaken to think you were actually ok. You`ve just gone and shown yourself up for what you really are.

A dim witted extremely narrow minded woman, who thinks it`s perfectly ok to say what she likes about what she likes with impunity and doesn`t even have the common decency to answer a simple question when asked.

Well, let me tell you madam, people like you should be wiped from the face of the fucking earth you stupid racist bitch.

Regardless of the fact that OP tried to wind you up, it doesn`t give you the right to start having a go at all Brits. There are some Americans that have pissed me off over the years, but I certainly wouldn`t try and blame all Americans.

You really are a stupid cunt arn`t you?

Next time you want to open that hole in your face, make sure you try and put your pea sized brain in gear first right.

You might be a mod, but there sure ain`t fuck all super about you.
Oh goody! I pissed off the new fish. ::lmao::

Hey pot, meet kettle.

You fuckin' brits are so repulsively mannerly it makes me want to puke. I was talking to Poophole, NOT YOU. I don't generalize or slap labels on people, or paint all of one group with the same brush, so you are the one who is mistaken here.

I'm a fuckin' Biker; we know all about stereotypes so blow it out your ass.

I'm off now to go knock over a liquor store and buy some drugs and illegal guns. After all, that is what Bikers do, right?::rollseyes:: You're a fucking idiot, Howie.
Sinister Wrote:I'm off now to go knock over a liquor store and buy some drugs and illegal guns. After all, that is what Bikers do, right?::rollseyes:: You're a fucking idiot, Howie.
Ok, I'm back. I've got rum, scotch, vodka, and most importantly....JOHN DANIELS. I also have all my drugs, so who wants what? You name it I have it. And if you don't pay me, I've already filed the serial numbers off of all the guns I just bought through the underground and will gladly deliver a double-tap to the back of your head.
I may or may not be an idiot, but in all honesty I couldn`t give a shit what you think. The fact that you needed to double post and quote yourself shows your level of stupidity.

You`re obviously a very poor excuse for a woman. I`ve met your type before, many times. Women who think they`re reall hard and all special. But in reality, they are very rarely anything more than demented pathetic arseholes like you, with an inferiority complex who like to try and hide behind a false persona they invent for themselves.

I think I`ve said all I need to say really. I`m sure you understand exactly what I mean and if you don`t then maybe you can get someone more on your own retarded level to explain it to you in terms you might actually understand.
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:I'm off now to go knock over a liquor store and buy some drugs and illegal guns. After all, that is what Bikers do, right?::rollseyes:: You're a fucking idiot, Howie.
Ok, I'm back. I've got rum, scotch, vodka, and most importantly....JOHN DANIELS. I also have all my drugs, so who wants what? You name it I have it. And if you don't pay me, I've already filed the serial numbers off of all the guns I just bought through the underground and will gladly deliver a double-tap to the back of your head.
um, some grass. my back pain is killing me. a few joints. i'll pay. $$$$i wouldn't stiff you.

jackboots Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
um, some grass. my back pain is killing me. a few joints. i'll pay. $$$$i wouldn't stiff you.
Nature's pain killer!! Comin' up! Pre-rolled? I have plenty. Do you prefer hydro? ::bigg::
Ya Fucked up when you never asked! I have a stocked medicine chest.::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.