Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I stop at drunkin dognuts today....
......and I decide to take a wizz I walk in the bathroom and there is a guy sutting on the can talking on his cell phone (while shitting)about how he screwed his landlord by not paying the rent for 2 months. As I was walking out I shut the light off and left him shitting in the dark he started screaming like a girl.

I feel giddy and happy now.::dlaugh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Got donuts ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good trick, he deserved it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Duchess Wrote:Got donuts ?
Na, just coffee I ran out this morning and was cranky because of it.
Probably right after you blew him you fag.
Liquid Wrote:Probably right after you blew him you fag.
I did'nt say I wanted to steal your job.:Yawn:...Rumpledforeskin.
hey you are the one in bathrooms listening to people shit and blowing them. homo
Liquid Wrote:hey you are the one in bathrooms listening to people shit and blowing them. homo

This is a sign of possesivness, you need to mark your territory with your phone number in the mens roommore often next to the short urinal where the little boys piss. Maybe he was talking to you?

Ihate this---------> style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa"
Liquid on his first day of school.
so unoriginal. reusing old images used before. Of course no one here thinks you could offer more since you spend most of your day in men's bathrooms giving dude's blumpkins (giving a dude a blowjob while they shit). Forget numbers on the wall - we have heard you are the BLUMPKIN KING of the East Coast. Congrats on that.
Very original of you to use the word Blumpkin........You must have been bobbing for apples when it came to you.
http://www.doobybrain.com/2007/12/06/wor...doughnuts/

One hell of a doughnut
Liquid Wrote:giving dude's blumpkins (giving a dude a blowjob while they shit).
I've never heard that term before and I find it a bit disturbing that you do know it. How, pray tell, did you familiarize yourself with this word? Practice?

Who'd even think of doing that?!?
Hey Liquid!................Those weren't no apples!::aww::
Hey Maggot, next time you're feeling particularly evil in a public can, try this trick on the ol' toilet tank:

Open the lid (after you're done that is and if there is one), take the fill nose and tuck it under the lid with the water end pointing outward toward the person who's flushing.

Watch the fun begin. And the screaming.

These little gems are getting more and more difficult to perform with the sealed tank innards they came up with. But, if you can find a conventional toilet and tank set up, man, it's kinda fun!
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:giving dude's blumpkins (giving a dude a blowjob while they shit).
I've never heard that term before and I find it a bit disturbing that you do know it. How, pray tell, did you familiarize yourself with this word? Practice?
57yeah I couldn't even visualize something so ridiculoawful ::bvomit::FUCK MAN!
The Antagonist Wrote:Hey Maggot, next time you're feeling particularly evil in a public can, try this trick on the ol' toilet tank:

Open the lid (after you're done that is and if there is one), take the fill nose and tuck it under the lid with the water end pointing outward toward the person who's flushing.

Watch the fun begin. And the screaming.

These little gems are getting more and more difficult to perform with the sealed tank innards they came up with. But, if you can find a conventional toilet and tank set up, man, it's kinda fun!

Son of a bitch............

I thought I had some weird ideas..........can't come close to that one::thumbs::
Thanks Newbs... here's another. This one is if you particularly hate the restaurant owner and it is quite disgusting. I've never done it myself but my brother is famous for it. And yes, he's disgusting at times.

Upper Deck:

Open lid of toilet tank.
Shit in water inside said tank.
Close lid.
Leave.

Or stick around and wait for someone to use said toilet.

When they flush it's gross. Not messy but quite unnerving to see shit come INTO the bowl instead of out.
The Antagonist Wrote:Thanks Newbs... here's another. This one is if you particularly hate the restaurant owner and it is quite disgusting. I've never done it myself but my brother is famous for it. And yes, he's disgusting at times.

Upper Deck:

Open lid of toilet tank.
Shit in water inside said tank.
Close lid.
Leave.

Or stick around and wait for someone to use said toilet.

When they flush it's gross. Not messy but quite unnerving to see shit come INTO the bowl instead of out.

Think I will pass on that.

By the way, have you been fasinated with shit a long time? Knowing might help understand your posts