Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found a pic of Tar-Bitch hanging out
Look at these miserable cigarette bitches. Sinister is the one of the left.

[Image: angry_cigarettes.jpg]
86 112
Quote:Sinister is the one of the left.
Wrong, dumbass. That moron has their thumb crossed over the top of their knuckles. Only an idiot would make a fist like that. Great way to break your thumb.

Do you know absolutely NOTHING about how to throw apunch, or are you more the biting and hair-pulling sort of fighter?

You are [Image: hopeless.gif] ::doh::
I have no idea why you were doing that when the pic was taken. I'm not your psychiatrist.
86 112
what in the world is that from? A PRO smoking rally???
Liquid Wrote:what in the world is that from? A PRO smoking rally???
That's what she does on the weekends. She hates the weekends and I guess that is where they are pissed sometimes, hanging out. I don't fucking know. Could be how they have birthday parties, or business meetings. I have no idea. I'm not a Tar-Bitch.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:Sinister is the one of the left.
Wrong, dumbass. That moron has their thumb crossed over the top of their knuckles. Only an idiot would make a fist like that. Great way to break your thumb.

Do you know absolutely NOTHING about how to throw apunch, or are you more the biting and hair-pulling sort of fighter?

You are [Image: hopeless.gif] ::doh::

Not only this, but from that morons stance, it is leading with its left. I always lead with my right.

Nice effort, here Pillow Bitch, but you're way off. 85
knee strikes are good. get them in the thigh or groin.

I don't know, maybe my info is off a little. OK then, Sinister is likely the one in the middle. All stunted and shit from too much coffee over the years.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:knee strikes are good. get them in the thigh or groin.
Cave in the knee!!! I've used that once or twice. Biggest goy out there; take out his knee and he drops like a stone. Come in hard from the side where the knee bends....say GOODBYE!!! ::lmao::
learn LVNR lateral vascular neck restraint. ...get them by the throat. i put my Sgt. out with it in inservice. ::lmao::actually, many depts. are not allowed to use it. it's deadly.

jackboots Wrote:learn LVNR lateral vascular neck restraint. ...get them by the throat. i put my Sgt. out with it in inservice. ::lmao::actually, many depts. are not allowed to use it. it's deadly.
Learn pressure points, too. There are many spots on the human body you can use to drop the largest guy with one well-aimed blow. Any person, no matter how large or how doped-up can be dropped to their knees if you know how and where to hit them. I've seen Bullet do that once. Very little pressure, but the right spot brings them down. His martial arts training taught him those points.
Tell me how to bring him down so I have enough time to run...I don't carry a weapon like you badass women do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Tell me how to bring him down so I have enough time to run...I don't carry a weapon like you badass women do.
It's really not something you can teach over the 'net; the pressure points thing. But if someone is coming at you, kick the outsideof his leg where his knee bendswith the flat of your foot and watch him buckle. Hard as you can.
Oh please ... first of all I am covered with a light coat of olive oil at all times. You will not make good contact.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh please ... first of all I am covered with a light coat of olive oil at all times. You will not make good contact.
Proof that you have no clue about fighting. That knee strike will work no matter how slicked up you are.
OK, I don't know about anyone else, but that pic I posted has me laughing when I say it is Sinister in it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, I don't know about anyone else, but that pic I posted has me laughing when I say it is Sinister in it.
this proves the 'simple minds' theory.

One of Sinisters baby pictures.......

[Image: bitch.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot you blew the fuckin' margins again, but I laughed my ASS off at that pic!!! ::lmao::
OMG...That pic is hysterical !...What a darling child she was...So adorable with her knife.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]