Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is serious ...
I think Sinister may actually have testicles. I AM NOT KIDDING. I understand it's POSSIBLE that I am merely experiencing a "relativity" thing by seeing Sinister's name next to OP's sometimes, but I'm just saying, she appears to have balls.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I think Sinister may actually have testicles. I AM NOT KIDDING. I understand it's POSSIBLE that I am merely experiencing a "relativity" thing by seeing Sinister's name next to OP's sometimes, but I'm just saying, she appears to have balls.
as opposed to you, who does not. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Yeah, she's got your balls, weaklink.
Middle Finger Wrote:I think Sinister may actually have testicles.
It's true. I do have testicles.

I have 3 sets of testicles from stupid ex boyfriends. I have Princess's testicles because I stole them from his wife's purse. It took me while to find them, tucked into a corner of her tiny changepurse, but I got 'em.

I am also the proud owner of the itsy bitsy little set of testicles the rat used to have. Some of you know who the rat is and for those who don't know......sorry 'bout your luck.

I have a list of other sets of testicles I will be owning at some point and I think MF just made it to the top of that list.

Nah.....2nd. I have one other set that is more important.

Just don't tell Opie 'cause he's the ball licker around here. Wouldn't want Sin to beat that ball licking bitch with a bat...hahahaha

::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I think Sinister may actually have testicles.
It's true. I do have testicles.

I have 3 sets of testicles from stupid ex boyfriends. I have Princess's testicles because I stole them from his wife's purse. It took me while to find them, tucked into a corner of her tiny changepurse, but I got 'em.

I am also the proud owner of the itsy bitsy little set of testicles the rat used to have. Some of you know who the rat is and for those who don't know......sorry 'bout your luck.

I have a list of other sets of testicles I will be owning at some point and I think MF just made it to the top of that list.

Nah.....2nd. I have one other set that is more important.

Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot.....I tried to get Robortion's testicles so I got a pair of fingernail clippers to snip them off, but he didn't have any. ::dunno::

I could rip his kidneys out through his back, if that would suffice.
See what I mean? Testicles.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:See what I mean? Testicles.
Not attached to my body, just to be clear. There is a chance, however, that once I have Poophole's testes, I may wear them as a charm bracelet. The irony of thatwould bevery much my style.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:See what I mean? Testicles.
Not attached to my body, just to be clear. There is a chance, however, that once I have Poophole's testes, I may wear them as a charm bracelet. The irony of thatwould bevery much my style.
::lmao:: I love it ...
86 112
jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I think Sinister may actually have testicles. I AM NOT KIDDING. I understand it's POSSIBLE that I am merely experiencing a "relativity" thing by seeing Sinister's name next to OP's sometimes, but I'm just saying, she appears to have balls.
as opposed to you, who does not. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
hahahahahahahahaha. now that is funny.

I have no doubt biker bitches clitoris looks like a minature cock, possibly evenresembling you're minature cock.

The two of you should get together and have a minature sword fight.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I have no doubt biker bitches clitoris looks like a minature cock, possibly evenresembling you're minature cock.

The two of you should get together and have a minature sword fight.
::lmao:: That was one of your funniest. ::lmao::
86 112