Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I call out Mr. Inability
Come on, bitch. What you got?

[color="darkred"]Bring It On,
Overgrown Explosion Dork.[/color]

86 112
He's got his finger on the button to blow up your fuckin' house. Better grab your bitch pillow and RUN.
You shut the hell up before I toss you one in a separate thread. Be thankful, feel lucky, and kiss your special cult beads that I'm bypassing you for now.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:cult beads
When I saw that I read "clit beads". ::lmao::::nuts::

Sinister Wrote:He's got his finger on the button to blow up your fuckin' house. Better grab your bitch pillow and RUN.
but, can he run with martha stewart between his legs? he could get chafed. 12

jackboots Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:He's got his finger on the button to blow up your fuckin' house. Better grab your bitch pillow and RUN.
but, can he run with martha stewart between his legs? he could get chafed. 12
You're another one. Crusty fucking bitch-ass bitch. Rub your lucky gay bullet I didn't aim for you.

I want to see what this Mr. Inability has.
86 112
i figured you wanted to see what he has. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:cult beads
When I saw that I read "clit beads". ::lmao::::nuts::
Well get over it, you'll never have any. You have the biggest dick on the block.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i figured you wanted to see what he has. Smiley_emoticons_razz
"Gay Called, it's for you" ::lmao::

That's a nice pic of Mr. Inability.
86 112
Well well...aren't we in a sassy mood tonight??!! For a pillow-humper you certainly have some attitude. Are you wearing a 60-grit tampon today???

Pillow-humping faggot. Even the blow-up dolls won't have him.
here's his blow-up doll...he's a turkeypluckerfucker.

jackboots Wrote:here's his blow-up doll...he's a turkeypluckerfucker.
I must voice my concern for MF's weenie going into something this large. It is too small to be left alone like that. It'll get lost!!! ::blink::
Sinister Wrote:Well well...aren't we in a sassy mood tonight??!! For a pillow-humper you certainly have some attitude. Are you wearing a 60-grit tampon today???

Pillow-humping faggot. Even the blow-up dolls won't have him.
I EAT 60 grit tampons, bitch. And as for the pillow humping, so what. I love that fucking body pillow, I'm not ashamed. It's better than humping either of you two tar-stained bitch-crusts, I'm sure.
86 112
That's right, I oil that shit up and have myself a good ol time. Again, better than doing either of you two broomstick-riding sea hags.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
I must voice my concern for MF's weenie going into something this large. It is too small to be left alone like that. It'll get lost!!! ::blink::
Another person around here obsessed with my private parts. Thanks. Because that's what I needed.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
^^^^ 'Nuff said, schmuck. ^^^^ ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
^^^^ 'Nuff said, schmuck. ^^^^ ::finger::
::finger:: I want Mr. Inability, not Miss Senility. If I wanted Miss Senility I would have lit a fucking barrel full of cigarettes and sent out a god damn smoke signal to you. I don't know if you'd see it past the motorcycle exhausts and coffee-stained windows, but that's what I'd do if I needed you to comment on something.
86 112
::rotfl::

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:::finger:: I want Mr. Inability, not Miss Senility. If I wanted Miss Senility I would have lit a fucking barrel full of cigarettes and sent out a god damn smoke signal to you. I don't know if you'd see it past the motorcycle exhausts and coffee-stained windows, but that's what I'd do if I needed you to comment on something.
[Image: appl2.gif] hahahah, that was some funny ass shit right there....lol ::lmao::
Wow, over 6 hours of back and forth hoping Mr. I would join in and this thread is purely ragging on MF.....

You need to retitle the topic pillow hugger.
Well, where is that Explosion Dork?
86 112