Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, LMPP
How are your breasts doing? Any pics? I remember the pic of your injury that time. It showed some breast I think. It was the first time many of us learned you had good breasts.
86 112
Poor thread........it had not a one reply. 12
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The bumping of this thread is highly suspicious. ::sly::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think someone was trying to prove Frank's creepy obsession with breasts. By someone I mean God. He put it in our path so we could all see what a stalking pervert you are.
I'm so ashamed ... a thread that shows how I can be a normal guy ... how can I ever show myself online again?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm so ashamed ... a thread that shows how I can be a normal guy ... how can I ever show myself online again?
If you mean normal as in a prepubesent 13 year old boy desperate for pictures of boobs, then no, I guess you don't have anything to be ashamed of. If you mean a middle aged married man desperate for pictures of boobs then this is verging on a syndrome called dirty pervert.
Grilled meat, bruised boobs ........it will all make sense in 10 years........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm so ashamed ... a thread that shows how I can be a normal guy ... how can I ever show myself online again?
If you mean normal as in a prepubesent 13 year old boy desperate for pictures of boobs, then no, I guess you don't have anything to be ashamed of. If you mean a middle aged married man desperate for pictures of boobs then this is verging on a syndrome called dirty pervert.

Maybe if I was "desperate" for girlie pics from Mock Members I could see your point, but there's a little thing called the internet that satisfies whatever girlie pic viewing I like far better than alcoholic 70s skanks, bruised wenches, or flabby cat-owning bitches.

Stop flattering yourself.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:

Maybe if I was "desperate" for girlie pics from Mock Members I could see your point, but there's a little thing called the internet that satisfies whatever girlie pic viewing I like far better than alcoholic 70s skanks, bruised wenches, or flabby cat-owning bitches.

Stop flattering yourself.

It's hard to imagine someone who cultivates an "Elvis-Orbison" look, passing remarks about anyone else's style.

[Image: NY20Gay20Bar.jpg]
sally Wrote:I think someone was trying to prove Frank's creepy obsession with breasts. By someone I mean God. He put it in our path so we could all see what a stalking pervert you are.
Don't try to pin this on me with your little dig there. Not that I am above doing it, but I wasn't even around.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
::laugh:: Oh, Ramsey...It's not a mystery who did it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know Duch.....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
See how stupid Ramsey acts?
86 112