Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Mr. Inability got in ...
Sinister can be as finicky or as forgiving as she wants. That *fucking* obnoxious bitch!! That works for this site though, just like cliques. Lucky for you, Mr Inability. 41
86 112
Forgiving??? Who the fuck is forgiving????? Not this bitch. Don't make me come find you, fuckwit.

Mr Inability may even have the honor of causing me to add to my title line under my avatar. That stupid cunt wannabe witch piece of shit gave me the idea of the current title, but I think I like this "Mistress" that Inability is using for me.
Demon bitch goes SO well with your avatar and name though. It's gonna hurt to see that go ... I'm fucking teary-eyed now, thanks bitch!
86 112
What's wrong with "Mistress Demon Bitch"?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:What's wrong with "Mistress Demon Bitch"?
You read my mind, M! Great minds and all that......::bigg::
It's nicely symmetrical withthe mod title above your avatar.

No, I'm not anal retentive. ::blink::
Yeah, looks good ...
86 112
Sinister Wrote:That stupid cunt wannabe witch piece of shit gave me the idea of the current title, but I think I like this "Mistress" that Inability is using for me.
mhmm,

I love you too fuck face, asinine twit DEMON BITCH! Now go suck an ass!
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:That stupid cunt wannabe witch piece of shit gave me the idea of the current title, but I think I like this "Mistress" that Inability is using for me.
mhmm,

Go away and cast some "magick" spells witch bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Welcome to Mock, Mr. Inability...We love us some military men...Altho this inability that you have raises some questions...Does it involve a little blue pillperchance ?...'Cuz I've heard about guys that need a little sumpin' sumpin' to help raise the flag, so to speak...You are my first encounter with one...I won't hold that against you tho.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
mhmm,

Go away and cast some "magick" spells witch bitch.
"Lick pig ass you discount man-whore!"
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
[quote][i]Welcome to Mock, Mr. Inability...We love us some military men...Altho this inability that you have raises some questions...Does it involve a little blue pill
Mr. Incivility Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Welcome to Mock, Mr. Inability...We love us some military men...Altho this inability that you have raises some questions...Does it involve a little blue pillperchance ?...'Cuz I've heard about guys that need a little sumpin' sumpin' to help raise the flag, so to speak...You are my first encounter with one...I won't hold that against you tho.

You must be confusing me with the ordinary pervert
How many wedding parties and farms have your warplanes annihilated this week?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.