Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of demons and dead flesh
There is an evil that permeates the cavernous walls of this MOCK cave. An evil so sinister it has no meaning, no reason for being.

Is there ever a period of time when the glorious luster of oozing evil doesn
As I read that I pictured you standing by a cauldron slowly stirring with your familiar by your side...Kinda creepy/cool.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There is an eclipse today and this may be a factor when staging an evil fest in some parts of the world.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:There is an [color="blue"]eclipse today[/color] and this may be a factor when staging an evil fest in some parts of the world.
mhmm, that's only father. Wait until August 16th when mother eclipses. I have a couple of things to do on that day.
[quote=Zenith]
Who will be its
[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants][quote=Zenith]
Who will be its
Zenith Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:There is an eclipse today and this may be a factor when staging an evil fest in some parts of the world.
mhmm, that's only father. Wait until August 16th when mother eclipses. I have a couple of things to do on that day.

Father sun, mother earth?!

What a load of horseshit.

By a "couple of things to do" I assume you mean a little grocery shopping and some ironing?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Father sun, mother earth?!

By a "couple of things to do" I assume you mean a little grocery shopping and some ironing?
What the fuck do you care Opie? What the fuck do you REALLY care, bitch!
[Image: indifferent0025.gif]
Zen, I'm beginning an adventure on the 16th and I am expecting perfection...I'll be coming by for a"blessed be ".... Just how special is this particular day ?
Zenith Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Father sun, mother earth?!

What the fuck do you care Opie? What the fuck do you REALLY care, bitch!
[Image: indifferent0025.gif]
You are a wiccan and all wiccans are alltouchy feely new age retards, characteristics you display here on a daily basis.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:Zen, I'm beginning an adventure on the 16th and I am expecting perfection...I'll be coming by for a"blessed be ".... Just how special is this particular day ?
It is a very power-filled day and you shall have your "Blessed Be" any way you like it.

"anyone got a problem with it....GOTO HELL!"
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:You are a wiccan and all wiccans are alltouchy feely new age retards, characteristics you display here on a daily basis.
My endeavors within the great circle of this craft rely heavily on positive attributes. I do not delve into the madness that encompasses many with regard to the darkness in us all.

In knowing this, and in recognizing that I am still quite the fledgling in my studies, I would love to
Let him kiss me wit da kissus of hiz mouf--
for ur luv be moar delitefool den cheezbugrz. Srsly.
3 Yu has a flavr I liekz;
yer name is like smellz poorded out.
Deh oter chikz luv yu too!

4 Take me wit yu plz, come on!
Letz go! the king bringme into hiz chamburz, k?
Igor ?...Is that you, baby ?
Maggot Wrote:Let him kiss me wit da kissus of hiz mouf--

lolcats version of the bible?
Duchess Wrote:Igor ?...Is that you, baby ?
Teh voice of my lover! Srsly, joo look, he's jumping round. Like superman. WTF?
9 My lover is a row or hart, and he is playing hidengoseek threw teh windo. I see joo!

10 Shh, he said, "Sup. OMG, let's go.

11 Winter's over. Nice, cuz rain is wet.

12 It is teh spring! Dere is flowers growed, birdies out of tune, and turtles is talkin. Srsly, wtf up wit dat?

13 Teh fig tree is put for her green figz, and teh grapez smell nice. Get up, plz, kthx
Quote:You are a wiccan and all wiccans are all touchy feely new age retards, characteristics you display here on a daily basis.

::laugh::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
[color="#800080"]3[/color] Yu has a flavr I liekz;

[color="#800080"]4[/color] Take me wit yu plz, come on!
I've read his post for the third time now and still I find no correlation whatsoever. Can I get a translator please?

::dunno::
Zenith Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

I've read his post for the third time now and still I find no correlation whatsoever. Can I get a translator please?

::dunno::

Clicky on the little hyperlinks and voila! It takes you to the lolcats version of sexy time bible stories. I think... I'm probably the most ignorant person in the world when it concerns biblical bullshit.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?tit...olomon_1#4

[user=35]LittleMissPoopyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=61] I think... I'm probably the most ignorant person in the world when it concerns biblical bullshit.

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?tit...olomon_1#4[/user]
That is,..until I came along. The bible has got to be the greatest piece of fiction ever written. Those who actually follow it....well (in the words of the wicked one) 'Nuff said!