Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rel Feuk, the Real Fuck
This thread for comments on newbie Member Rel Feuk, or Real Fuck, who currently does not have access to this forum. That way, when he does get access, this can be a little house-warming gift.

Hi, admin asshole. ::wave::
86 112
if he represents the college students of this generation, we are in deep doo-doo.

note: IF he's smart enough to log out and read, he can see this. ::wave::hi realfuckhead.

I doubt he will log out and read. He didn't read anything on the site when signing up, and it was obvious.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:if he represents the college students of this generation, we are in deep doo-doo.

Damn straight there. Some scary shit, ain't it? ::scared::

i'm glad i'll be dead or senile before he becomes a rocket scientist. ::RIP::

jackboots Wrote:i'm glad i'll be dead or senile before he becomes a rocket scientist. ::RIP::
Shit, by the time that happens the Tigers will win 3 World Series in a row and the Lions will be the NFL champions. And hell will freeze over. And pigs will fly. And I will become an anti-gun zealot.
Well, I just can't help wondering if he is such a young-ert that admission onto this forum will result in his posts begging for someone to explain things too much. That would make me feel as if I am cursing in front of small children. No fun for meeeeee!

::blink::
Good, I'd like to see him beg.
86 112
I'm just glad he changed his avatar.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm just glad he changed his avatar.
Now, if he could just work out the kinks in spelling Sinister just might see fit to grant him safe passage.....but then again....maybe not.

::dunno::
Zenith Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm just glad he changed his avatar.
Now, if he could just work out the kinks in spelling Sinister just might see fit to grant him safe passage.....but then again....maybe not.

Not fuckin' likely. Changing his av just makes him more of a pussy. And I don't care how well he might spell; his blinding, staggering stupidity makes my teeth itch. I'm thinking I may just lock his shit to see how persistent he can be.

Fairly certain I can break him.
This fuck has no chance of getting in. If he keeps talking shit, it's time to boot him the fuck out. I have no patience for something....er....someone this stupid.
Well, we want members in, and some may take a while (versus just denying), but he needs to be tortured more.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Well, we want members in, and some may take a while (versus just denying), but he needs to be tortured more.
We want members, yes, but we also need to set a precedent. This retarded fuck has NO PLACE here. None. His online badass bullshit needs to be shitcanned. Some precedent needs to be set.
I do hear you, but we have to allow room for stupid Mockers, too.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I do hear you, but we have to allow room for stupid Mockers, too.
See my post in the staff forum.....
Middle Finger Wrote:I do hear you, but we have to allow room for stupid Mockers, too.
Well, one perspective on it is, if you DO let him enter then your "stupid Mocker quota" will have been met.

Hmmm? ::dunno::
His spelling is freakin' atrocious...I rarely comment on shit like that but, its just awful...No wonder he is moldering in newbie hell...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm with Sinister on this one..... although we do want to gain more members to continue our 'craft' we want the ones who CAN give it back. I mean this guy is like taking a retard and putting him in a velcro suit, sticking him to the wall and throwing bologna at him!

There's stupid and then there's Rel Feuk. He takes it to a whole new level!
He doesn't seem to have a personality, his posting here so far is barely readable toss.

I think he deserves to be a virgin stuck in newbie hell for eternity.

He offers nothing of value and the only entertainment he provides is unintentional.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.