Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breadgate !
So, Breadgate!

::blink::

Seems like a bit ofstorm in a teacup to me, yeah I took the piss out of somebody in probably the most gentle and non malicious way possible. The forum owner locked the thread ::dunno::fair enough says I.

But then an admin reminded someone that they had already been banned for "harrassment"!, moi?, harrassment?, when?, against who I ask?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:So, Breadgate!

::blink::

Seems like a bit ofstorm in a teacup to me, yeah I took the piss out of somebody in probably the most gentle and non malicious way possible. The forum owner locked the thread ::dunno::fair enough says I.

But then an admin reminded someone that they had already been banned for "harrassment"!, moi?, harrassment?, when?, against who I ask?

nah. it was me. i got banned for being mean to the gourmet chef. i admit i was bad. i was drunk and told her what i thought of her. i took my punishment as i so rightly deserved.

so last night i posted a kind post in her usual pity thread, just to make MF happy.

i still think the whitebread post was the most fucking hilarious thing i've ever seen over there. ::lmao::