Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does that asshole liquid think he looks like his avatar?
reminds me of another idiot who thinks he looks like a movie star.

I had to go back and find a post of his to see what his av is, he is that forgettable. Thanks for that, JackBoots. Got to look at that flaming, screaming queer, talentless, brainless FUCK Ferrell. If Ferrell doesn't take it up the ass, I'd be amazed. So maybe that moron and Squid do have something in common.
Wow you guys must be incredibly bored. Pretty sad. I am really sorry for you guys.
He's really sorry for you guys.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He's really sorry for you guys.

Yeah? Well he can cram his "pity" the same place he takes hisinbred hillbilly boyfriend's cock.

Fuckin' shit-stirrer.....::stir::
Does his new avatar look like him now? hee
Middle Finger Wrote:He's really sorry for you guys.
Thanks for restating that for me MF. Really appreciate it.
He really appreciates the restating.
86 112
*****News Flash *****

Mock line Sunday Jul 13 th 2008 .

LIQUID PUBLICLY ANOUNCES HIS THANKS TO M.F.

This morning at Mock Forums Liquid felt the need to kiss ass and thank the forum moderator for a few kind words . quote : Thanks for restating that for me MF. Really appreciate it. Said Liquid in an attempt to make friends and be accepted .
Rumor has it that if this public display of kindness continues , Mr Liquid will be shunned by other members . And possibly result in being banned from Mock forums .

Stay tuned to your local Mock stations for updates as they transpire .

We now return you to your local Mocking programs already in progress .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:*****News Flash *****

This morning at Mock Forums Liquid felt the need to kiss ass and thank the forum moderator for a few kind words . quote : Thanks for restating that for me MF. Really appreciate it. Said Liquid in an attempt to make friends and be accepted .
Rumor has it that if this public display of kindness continues , Mr Liquid will be shunned by other members . And possibly result in being banned from Mock forums .

Heh. Actually, if I had to guess, I'd say Liquid was being more of a smart ass than a kiss ass.
86 112
***** Update Mock Line Sun Jul 13 2008 *****

In a stunning reversal M.F. states Quote ...Heh. Actually, if I had to guess, I'd say Liquid was being more of a smart ass instead of a kiss ass.

It seams that our Mr. Liquid actually made a poor attempt at Sarcastic/smart ass comment . Itis rumored that in the future Mr. Liquid may even attempt Witty, Insulting and also name calling . If this actually happens we will break into your regularly scheduled mocking .

This is you Mock reporter ..Pumpkin Ass .

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Apparently he changed it since this was posted. Now I must admit that scowling / growling giant smiley is something to reckon with!

Wow, could it get any more frightening?

And look out folks - remember the "lol" warning I gave you in his newbie thread?

It has started! *sarcastic* lol
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:***** Update Mock Line Sun Jul 13 2008 *****

In a stunning reversal M.F. states Quote ...Heh. Actually, if I had to guess, I'd say Liquid was being more of a smart ass instead of a kiss ass.

It seams that our Mr. Liquid actually made a poor attempt at Sarcastic/smart ass comment . Itis rumored that in the future Mr. Liquid may even attempt Witty, Insulting and also name calling . If this actually happens we will break into your regularly scheduled mocking .

This fake/mock reportage style of mocking is going to get very old and very irritating very quickly.

My advise would be to quite while your ahead and fucking pack it in douchebag.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
jackboots Wrote:reminds me of another idiot who thinks he looks like a movie star.

Saint? if you reading this?, you are a lying cunt living in a self created fantasy world of bullshit.

Your opinions on nearly everything are ill judged and launched from a position of ignorance.

The fact you think you resemble Robert Redford is one of the most ridiculous delusions I have ever heard of, even my occassional psychotic delusions have more of a basis in reality than yours.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:***** Update Mock Line Sun Jul 13 2008 *****

This fake/mock reportage style of mocking is going to get very old and very irritating very quickly.

That format he uses is entertaining. No one gives a fuck about your advice.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[user=44]F.U. Dont ask again] ***** Update Mock Line Sun Jul 13 2008 *****

Quote:That format he uses is entertaining.
Quote:[b]No it isn't, you do realise he wil be using all the time from now on don't you?, he is like a guitar that only plays one chord. Congratulations on encouraging an imbecile
Quote:No one gives a fuck about your advice.
Quote:A sentence you no doubt hear everyday.
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:reminds me of another idiot who thinks he looks like a movie star.
Saint? if you reading this?, you are a lying cunt living in a self created fantasy world of bullshit.

Your opinions on nearly everything are ill judged and launched from a position of ignorance.

The fact you think you resemble Robert Redford is one of the most ridiculous delusions I have ever heard of, even my occassional psychotic delusions have more of a basis in reality than yours.

Even his fucking screen name is damn near blasphemous. Do you remember when he claimed that it is his middle name? Some newbie asked about screen names and he claimed that his parents have a "sense of humour" and gave that to him as his middle name, Jon Saint St Ives? I don't think so.

He forgets that in another forum he claimed to be adopted and didn't know who his parents are. So how the FUCK can he be related to Lincoln?

And the whole Gin Blossoms thing still bites him in the ass, too.

TAINT!! If you read here....DEATH TO ALL FUCKING LIARS LIKE YOU!!!!! ::cuthead::
Middle Finger Wrote:
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:*****News Flash *****

Heh. Actually, if I had to guess, I'd say Liquid was being more of a smart ass than a kiss ass.
EXACTLY. I can't believe how fucking dumb some people are on this forum. And they keep showing their ass over and over and over again. As previously mentioned, it is really really sad. And on top of that the PRETEND news reporter posts are just about the worst I have seen here from ANYONE yet.

Thanks MF for realizing that I was being a smart ass and not a kiss ass. I really appreciate your making that distinction for me.
I once jumped out of an airplane and landed in a big pile of shit. I am still trying to find my way out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I once jumped out of an airplane and landed in a big pile of shit. I am still trying to find my way out.
::bitchp:: ::bigg::
86 112