Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online friends
have any people here made what you consider real online friends? there are some i have known for 5 years or more and trust. there are some i have been loyal to and defended nomatter what, and they still shit on me. oh, and there's a couple who want to come and visit me for a week, i don't need that shit! if i have cash and time, i am going to spend it with family!

there's a couple people here that i know are constant and trustworthy. just as i am.

I have made several friends that I enjoy talking too. A couple that I trust. Most I keep at a distance because you just do not know. I have also made one friend that I would run away with in a heart beat. I pray that some day we really do get to meet because it will be special.
Now I an sure I will hear comments, but we have talked on the phone and have seen each through our camera phones. The problem is we live very far apart at the moment.
My best friend is someone I only know online... my lovely Clancy.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:My best friend is someone I only know online... my lovely Clancy.
i think of him often...how is he? i miss his wit and brilliance.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:My best friend is someone I only know online... my lovely Clancy.
and without the internet you would have never met. Correct?

Clancey from FG? I liked him too.

Your trust can only go a certain distance in this venue. I told someone recently that I trust Wolf (from anohther forum) with my life and the only other person who has that honor is Bullet (my hubby). But even he would be looked at askance in person, until I saw him; his facial fetures, his body language, how he reacted in certain situations.

No one you meet online can be trusted fully. I'm sure I will get some shit for that comment, but people online will show you exactly what they want you to see, not what is necessarily true.

Trust no one; that is my motto.

FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
and without the internet you would have never met. Correct?
Yeah, he's in Glasgow, Scotland.
Sinister Wrote:

Clancey from FG? I liked him too.

Your trust can only go a certain distance in this venue. I told someone recently that I trust Wolf (from anoht\ther forum) with my life and the only other person who has that honor is Bullet (my hubby). But even he would be looked at askance in person, until I saw him; his facial fetures, his body language, how he reacted in certain situations.

No one you meet online can be trusted fully. I'm sure I will get some shit for that comment, but people online will show you exactly what they want you to see, not what is necessarily true.

Trust no one; that is my motto.
I tend to agree, and that's with people I've met in real life too. There's usually some little agenda people seem to have that doesn't benefit anyone but themselves.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I tend to agree, and that's with people I've met in real life too. There's usually some little agenda people seem to have that doesn't benefit anyone but themselves.
M, there is always some agenda with people online. Anyone who spends the amount of time in forums that I've seen some do has got to have some ulterior motive in mind. Whatever that is could be the guess of anyone. Their own satisfaction? Most likely. But truth be told, you can NOT trust a soul you meet online. The exceptions to that are few and far between.
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I tend to agree, and that's with people I've met in real life too. There's usually some little agenda people seem to have that doesn't benefit anyone but themselves.
M, there is...
Just curious - what did "M" mean?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
M, there is...
Just curious - what did "M" mean?
M knows what it means, and that's all that matters. If she wants to tell you, get with her in PM.
Or he's asking what "M" means. It's shorthand for LittleMissPoopyPants aka Mary.

Is that what you're asking?
What the fuck, you two are like secret sister buddies now? Please, don't even suggest someone starts PMing me over that shit. I'm not THAT interested. I guess we gotta watch some exciting and mysterious M bullshit now ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What the fuck, you two are like secret sister buddies now? Please, don't even suggest someone starts PMing me over that shit. I'm not THAT interested. I guess we gotta watch some exciting and mysterious M bullshit now ...
Has anyone ever told you you're a dickhead? Smiley_emoticons_smile
Middle Finger Wrote:What the fuck, you two are like secret sister buddies now? Please, don't even suggest someone starts PMing me over that shit. I'm not THAT interested. I guess we gotta watch some exciting and mysterious M bullshit now ...
Hey.....Mr Paranoid.....I know M. I know her real name. Oooooh....is that frightening? Don't turn into a Robortion on me. If M cares to share her real name, as she did, that is her business, not mine. She knew why I called her "M" and she's the only one who matters. Take a Paxil or a Xanax and chill. Smoke a doobie. Something. Relax.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Has anyone ever told you you're a dickhead? Smiley_emoticons_smile
No, you're the very first one, and I was shocked.
86 112
:shock:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote::shock:
What I know about this post could rock the whole world.....But I will remain ::lipsealed::
Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote::shock:
What I know about this post could rock the whole world.....But I will remain ::lipsealed::

¡Tu perra un loca!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
well if i've known someone online for years and have a pretty good fix on their personality/agenda, i think i'm a pretty good judge of character. i'm sure as hell not naive,and i'll go with my gut. i DO like some people i've met online!