Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seafood, here I come
We're going out for some seafood. They better not be out of steamers like they were last time. Behave while I'm gone. Feel free to personally attack OP as often as you like.
86 112
I'd give OP a blow job for some good shellfish.

Enjoy!
red tide was affecting the clamming MF, but the ban was just lifted. Smiley_emoticons_wink

i cannot believe i have been here for weeks and haven't gone down to the waterfront for lobster or fried haddock! damn it! 21

have to make a point of it soon!

jackboots Wrote:i cannot believe i have been here for weeks and haven't gone down to the waterfront for lobster or fried haddock! damn it! 21
Did you bump your fucking head??? What the fuck is wrong with you? ::doh::

Great, thanks folks; now I'm craving scallops and mussels. ::angrier:: 70 Shitheads.

next week for sure! i must have brain damage from unpacking.

i am going to get a 5-fucking-pound lobster and bake-stuff it with crabmeat! ::banana::

I had steamers and lobster tails. Nice! Nicely done, MF. Good job!
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'd give OP a blow job for some good shellfish.

Enjoy!
Would you really?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

Enjoy!
Would you really?
If he bathed first, sure.
Nice ...
86 112

Enjoy!
Oh my GOD, M. I'll ship some to you in dry ice. DON'T DO IT!!!!! Tell me what you like, and I'll get it, just don't scare me like this again. I like shellfish, too, but for fuck's sake, even I have my standards.....
Sinister Wrote:

Enjoy!
Oh my GOD, M. I'll ship some to you in dry ice. DON'T DO IT!!!!! Tell me what you like, and I'll get it, just don't scare me like this again. I like shellfish, too, but for fuck's sake, even I have my standards.....
Ok that gets my vote for quote of the day!::lmao::
Good point Sinister. Anything we can do to keep OP's spawn seeds inside of him, the better.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Good point Sinister. Anything we can do to keep OP's spawn seeds inside of him, the better.

He is one of those who should NOT....repeat N-O-T be allowed to reproduce. Ever. EVER. For any reason. SPARE THE GENE POOL!!!!!

Let him whack off into a petri dish, thenfry the fucking dish in a nuclear reactor.
Middle Finger Wrote:I had steamers and lobster tails. Nice! Nicely done, MF. Good job!

So you didn't order the Fugu and die of poisoning?.

Oh well fingers crossed for next time.

:Diablo:
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.