Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Hell Is Going On Around Here?
OK so I don't come around often enough but I check in nightly without logging in. When I get a few I like to come here to bash about the brains of the fresh meat but Hell, the latest newbies are nothing to bother with!

They can't take it. They are lame and they certainly can't give it back! At least with OP, LMPP, MF, Sinister and myself, we can give and take it from each other and to others. Hell, I'll even throw in that fine example of putrescence Liquid. As lame as he is, he gives it (not as well) as he takes it!

But these newbies just come in, make some lame ass remark which is more like an insult than a true mock (in the spirit we give it) and then tuck tail and run. Some stay but shit, the time isn't worth a plug nickle to go at them because they just don't give you anything. They're blank. Boring. Giant gray things with no shadows.

We need proper fresh meat here. C'mon newbie virgins ...... taunt us. I dare you.
Unfortunately I think a site likethis is always goingto attract its fair share of trolls and pseudo internet tough guys with a point to prove.

I think many potential members underestimate just how savage and cruel this place can be and when they realise this they back off like the gutless pussies they are.

Many pricks who think they have an "edgy" online persona are found to be left wanting herein what is essentially a free for all. Perhaps they are more used to having admins and mods charging to their rescue when things get too much for them.

At least we are seeing just how much testicular fortitude some of these cunts have when push comes to shove. i.e = none.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thats why I stayed.
I love it here!
Fucking niggers can go back to Africa for all I care...
Keep it brutal!
Necro Wrote:Thats why I stayed.
I love it here!
Fucking niggers can go back to Africa for all I care...
Keep it brutal!

You know I have decided you are some kind of retard with a category all his own. What did you do? Discover you can say nigger here without repercussion and now are going to use it in any way possible thinking you're funny or clever?

You're a snotty little bigot who cannot dish out a proper mock. All you do is come in and rant some stupid mindless cussing, throw in a few exclamation marks and think you've posted the perfect mock.

Well I got news for you - you're so very wrong. But we like you around too. Why? Because you are an easy punching bag too. Your lack of ability to form any kind of rational thought is fodder for the talented.

Thank you for being a moron.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:What did you do? Discover you can say nigger here without repercussion and now are going to use it in any way possible thinking you're funny or clever?

You must be the smartest cunt in your family of inbred whores. It took a genious to figure that one out! Youre very observational! Gold star for you. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Shutup the fuck up you dolt.
And yeah, nigger is my favorite word.
Go eat some sunscreen you deprived nigger orphan.
Oh shit ...
86 112
Necro Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:What did you do? Discover you can say nigger here without repercussion and now are going to use it in any way possible thinking you're funny or clever?

You must be the smartest cunt in your family of inbred whores. It took a genious to figure that one out! Youre very observational! Gold star for you. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Shutup the fuck up you dolt.
And yeah, nigger is my favorite word.
Go eat some sunscreen you deprived nigger orphan.

Okay, you already know how I feel about grammar/spelling cops, but COME ON!

Genius. Observant.

Get a new word... how about abo?
Aw dammit to hell.
Sinisters gonna rip me apart for that one!
Shit, I was rushed when I was typing!
Oh well, my message still got across...
Necro Wrote:Aw dammit to hell.

No imbecile, you did not. The only message you got across is you couldn't get past the first paragraph and the full meaning of the post.

Again you showed your lack if imagination and better still, lack of literacy because youdidn't graduate grade school and failed to see the deeper truth about yourself.

Your posts EVERYWHERE on the site are the same. Just added your new little word to it.

I agree with FOL...... you're black and ashamed of it.

Screaming the same insult over and over again does not make you clever nor does it get anyone riled up. It only makes us smile at how you absolutely lack imagination.

So go on, call me whore. Call me names. Have at it skippy.

It makes no difference to me because you only say the same thing to everyone which only gives added credence to your stupidity and feeble attempt to make me cry.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Necro Wrote:Aw dammit to hell.

No imbecile, you did not. The only message you got across is you couldn't get past the first paragraph and the full meaning of the post.

Again you showed your lack if imagination and better still, lack of literacy because youdidn't graduate grade school and failed to see the deeper truth about yourself.

Your posts EVERYWHERE on the site are the same. Just added your new little word to it.

I agree with FOL...... you're black and ashamed of it.

Screaming the same insult over and over again does not make you clever nor does it get anyone riled up. It only makes us smile at how you absolutely lack imagination.

So go on, call me whore. Call me names. Have at it skippy.

It makes no difference to me because you only say the same thing to everyone which only gives added credence to your stupidity and feeble attempt to make me cry.
And I agree with Antagonist and F. Only someone who is willing to reveal that amount of hatred and stupidity and zero original thought would be trying to ease his shame. The overuse of a single word is not witty or intelligent; it shows only a lack of functioning brain cells. It is boring. YOU are boring. Every post you make is BORING. Go read a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Learn some new words. Make an effort, at least.
Id rather massage my iris with sandpaper.
Necro Wrote:Id rather massage my iris with sandpaper.

I cannot believe you said this too in the open! You are truly dim-witted!

You would rather massage your iris with sandpaper than get yourself an education? You actually want to come here and continue to show your low intelligence level? This is something you are proud of?

I bet you list breathing and blinking as hobbies in your resume don't you?.

You really are a fucking dim bulb aren't you?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I bet you list breathing and blinking as hobbies in your resume don't you?.

You really are a fucking dim bulb aren't you?
Amazing isn't it? ::lmao::
Necro for me plumbs new depths of stupidity and idiocy.

I would quite happily stamp on his/her/it's head like a ripe watermelon.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Necro for me plumbs new depths of stupidity and idiocy.

Yet another reason why it's funny that you are sometimes lumped in with him.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Necro for me plumbs new depths of stupidity and idiocy.

Yet another reason why it's funny that you are sometimes lumped in with him.

Yeah by unobservant immature blithering cunts like you.

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:
You would rather massage your iris with sandpaper than get yourself an education? This is something you are proud of?

What the fuck. Are you retarded?
I was talking about reading the dictionary. You could read a dictionary in 7 different languages and youd still be mentally crippled.
Fucking shaken baby syndrome or something...
Necro Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:
You would rather massage your iris with sandpaper than get yourself an education? This is something you are proud of?

What the fuck. Are you retarded?
I was talking about reading the dictionary. You could read a dictionary in 7 different languages and youd still be mentally crippled.
Fucking shaken baby syndrome or something...

You never fail to dissapoint me with your stupidity. Reading a dictionary is SELF EDUCATION.

Education comes in many forms. Some you learn on your own, some others help you learn. Like this forum for example. We are all teaching you what a moron you are. Your failure to understand simple concepts and even better the failure to understand what is put before you is pointed out to you time and again but because of your ineptitude to understand the written word or the context they are put into, you keep flunking this education.

To put it simply (for you to understand) - you are too dumb to know you are stupid.
Necro Wrote:Fucking shaken baby syndrome or something...
::lmao::
86 112