Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am going to watch mark dean schwab die tomorrow
i really can't think of anything else. he raped and murdered a beautiful little boy in cocoa. a kid who just wanted to surf. Junny Rios Martinez. may you rest in blessed peace baby. i will never forget you. i will watch the hearse carry his dead fucking corpse out of starke tomorow, i only wish it would bring you back sweetheart. you are loved and missed forever.

[Image: 0_61_execution_062908.jpg]

Are you actually going to the whacking? Er, sorry, the execution. Will they let you take pictures?
Maybe it's televised. They should do that, if they don't already.
Enjoy jackboots I hope the pain medication does not work and his sorry ass feels every second.
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Enjoy jackboots I hope the pain medication does not work and his sorry ass feels every second.
That actually happened last Fall I believe...some sick fuck suffered for 30 min if I remember right because he was such a fat ass one shot didn't do it.

I hope Mark has an agonizing death as well though I am sure he won't.
My idea of justice is eye for an eye...do the same damn thing to him he did to an innocent child JMO:Diablo:

if i were still in florida i'd have a front-row seat. i watched bundy whine and cry on his way to old sparky.

fuck. he gets to live until 6 PM. but that means he gets to sweat bullets all day today. i hope to hell he is suffering. death cell at starke. have some fried chicken you piece of shit. then go DIE!!!

5 hours to live you fucking piece of shit.

local news watch:

CHILD KILLER EXECUTION

[*]VIDEO: Last Meal Details
[*]VIDEO: Fla. Preps For Execution
[*]VIDEO: Ruling Expected In Hearing
[*]VIDEO: Supreme Court Ruling
[*]VIDEO: Official: Execution To Go On
[*]VIDEO: Stay Issued
[*]VIDEO: Parents Plan 'Junny Justice'
[*]VIDEO: Stay Denied

Yanno, they really should televise these things. Especially in high level, max-security prisons where there are people who stand to face the death penalty. You will never convince me that watching a person die does not make a person stop and reconsider their willingness to commit a crime where the death penalty could be the result of that crime.
Sinister Wrote:Yanno, they really should televise these things. Especially in high level, max-security prisons where there are people who stand to face the death penalty. You will never convince me that watching a person die does not make a person stop and reconsider their willingness to commit a crime where the death penalty could be the result of that crime.
I believe that was part of the reason public hangings were utilized in the past.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Yanno, they really should televise these things. Especially in high level, max-security prisons where there are people who stand to face the death penalty. You will never convince me that watching a person die does not make a person stop and reconsider their willingness to commit a crime where the death penalty could be the result of that crime.
I believe that was part of the reason public hangings were utilized in the past.
Agreed. I have been mad enough to want to kill a time or 6 in my life, but knowing what would happen were I caught has saved at least a couple of lives! Anti-death penalty zealots like to say it is no deterrent, but take away the death penalty entirely and watch the homicide rate skyrocket.
thanks to bleeding-heart weenies, lethal injection does not look like death. just taking a nap.

i would have volunteered for the firing squad.

jackboots Wrote:thanks to bleeding-heart weenies, lethal injection does not look like death. just taking a nap.
Then they need to show the monitor you know they have hooked up to the about-to-be corpse and watch the heart rate slow, then stop and flatline. A visual of the person dying.

Quote:i would have volunteered for the firing squad.

Me too!!!! Me too!!! Me too!!!!!! ::lmao::::gunner::
Me too!!!! Me too!!! Me too!!!!!! ::lmao::::gunner::

i KNEW you'd say that you evil woman! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

we wouldn't even need to pin a target to his hairless baby-raping chest. just shoot him full of holes! ::cuthead::after chopping off his head with rusty barbed wire.

3 more hours shitbum, i hear your mommy is visiting you. i feel sorry for the poor woman.

too bad it wasn't you raped and murdered at age 11.

Quote:just shoot him full of holes!
Starting at his feet. Working upwards slooooooooooly.......

Other than his probable fear, I wonder if he can somehow sense all the hatred aimed at him. All the people repulsed at his mere existence. All those waiting anxiously to hear he has breathed his last......
i can only HOPE he feels the hatred. 12 of Junny's family members will be there looking at him strapped to the gurney. if he has the fucking nerve to say anything to them (last words) i am going to vomit. i hope he spares them that!!

i hope later to bring a report from starke and pic of the hearse. it should be a garbage truck.

Quote:[b]it should be a garbage truck.
[/b]

Or, a couple of garbage trucks. He doesn't deserve to be allowed to say anything to the family. I hope they can have some sort of celebration suitable to getting some justice, even though nothing can bring Junny back. And then I hope they shit on the murderer's grave.

God...that fucker makes me sick! What a way to die,,lethal injection..WOW....what kind of fucking punishment is that?? Its like falling to sleep!!!! OMG..I'm so pissed.
what repulses me is that the usual dumb shits are outside the prison crying over the fucker. boo fucking hoo, don't kill the poor misunderstood filth.

he went to Junny's school and said he was his dad. he told him he was a reporter who could get him seen on surfing circuit. he took him to a motel and raped that beautiful little boy. then killed him. why did he have to kill him?? and steal that young life?? and he's whining that injection will hurt?? i wish to fuck i could have at him and john couey.

i have sons, and i know you have a son as well Sin. is there anything more heartbreaking than this?? i would not have been able to go on living if that happened to my child. which is why i am so vindictive and full of hate for schwab. i'd almost rather see him thrown into gen pop at the prison.

I have 3 little boys..and I pity the fucking piece of shit who even attempts to lay a hand on them, I will happily go to prison!!

It just makes me sick that people actually are trying to defend that lowlife. Fucking dipshits!!