Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo
It's Wednesday and I'm here! ::bravo::
86 112
...I'm here too...and the lurkers are lurking...eavesdropping on us...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They're jealous of us.
86 112
...As well they should be...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This might be one of my favorite threads, just because it should annoy the fuck out of Sinister.
86 112
Cool I will make it a threesome!!!!!!
Middle Finger Wrote:This might be one of my favorite threads, just because it should annoy the fuck out of Sinister.

MF, don't join the bimbi brigade here and delude yourself into believing that I can be annoyed or pissed off, or affected in any way by pixels on a screen. You should know better. I'm kinda disappointed in you. ::hmph::

There ain't a soul here who can piss me off. We can save the pissing off Sinister for any volunteers for a face-to-face meeting. It would be a very brief lesson.
But pixels DO bother you. If misspelled or "bad grammar" pixels bother you, I figured I had a shot with my pixes. ::bigg::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:If misspelled or "bad grammar" pixels bother you, I figured I had a shot.
Laughing at the retarded and uneducated who can't discern the difference between"your" and "you're" is a grand form of entertainment for me. It also validates that I am smarter than most. It can make it a little boring at times because where is the glory in out-witting some fucktard that can't spell? No challenge whatsoever. It's like some guy coming up and bragging about beating up some 90-year old invalid woman.
Being from the island of misspelled words I find thata ratherexellent statement. To mis-spell or not to mis-spell thatis the bottom line, and if everyone mis-spelled and raised the bar formis-spelling and joined together in one big front of mis-spellings thatwould bring us all together and once just once we could all mis-spell for the world to see that we allmust learn to spell! Yes! Yes! Spell with our hearts Spell with our very being! Spell till we overflow in thetrust that is, and will always be thereason we have spellcheck!To be the top spellers in the land and to not be ever-never looked down apon as idgits from the island of mis-spelled words, That is our creed, that is our lives, ourvery lifeblood. ............Amen...........burp!

anonymouse
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Being from the island of misspelled words I find thata ratherexellent statement. To mis-spell or not to mis-spell thatis the bottom line, and if everyone mis-spelled and raised the bar formis-spelling and joined together in one big front of mis-spellings thatwould bring us all together and once just once we could all mis-spell for the world to see that we allmust learn to spell! Yes! Yes! Spell with our hearts Spell with our very being! Spell till we overflow in thetrust that is, and will always be thereason we have spellcheck!To be the top spellers in the land and to not be ever-never looked down apon as idgits from the island of mis-spelled words, That is our creed, that is our lives, ourvery lifeblood. ............Amen...........burp!

anonymouse
You freaky bitch!
86 112
Sinister Wrote:It also validates that I am smarter than most.
Heh. 41
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:But pixels DO bother you. If misspelled or "bad grammar" pixels bother you, I figured I had a shot with my penis. ::bigg::
Oh my god! :shock:
And I see Maggot has finally gone off the deep end. His cheese has slipped off his cracker. ::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:And I see Maggot has finally gone off the deep end. His cheese has slipped off his cracker. ::bigg::
5sec. rule............Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LMPP, your avatar is great!
86 112