Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.....
We're off to a good start, but the noobs have dwindled. You'd think people would jump at the chance to say whatever the fuck they want to.

I know, it's a new place. And you know that I have no patience.

We have 42 members, 193 topics, 3,450 posts.
Please welcome our newest member [user=49]FUC OFF LOSER[/user].

Am I blabbering today? I feel like I'm posting all over the fuckin' place.

And that son of a bitch Overlord better show his ass up here soon, or I'm voting to have him FIRED. ::bigg::

Yeah, we had a nice start but have mellowed. I should probably advertise and stuff.
86 112
i am going to tell all my nice friends to come here, but they will be appalled. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin they used to think i was nice.

I think I should be a mod. Everyone knows how fair and unbiased I am.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I think I should be a mod. Everyone knows how fair and unbiased I am.
yes indeed. Frank had to be coerced to let you in here. ::lmao::

Frank's just afraid of the overwhelming lust he bears for me.
Never make me a mod in here.

It would takeaway the sport of attack.

A sport I hold very dear to me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nothing like Frank lusting after people that admittedly SHIT THEIR SELVES!
I did see ol liquid was online last night.Wonder why the fat fucker didn't start a new thread?
Amazing!
I was hoping for a new whiny ass thread!
Choad Wrote:Nothing like Frank lusting after people that admittedly SHIT THEIR SELVES!
I did see ol liquid was online last night.Wonder why the fat fucker didn't start a new thread?
Amazing!
Gives a whole new meaning to eating out, don't it.
yeah it damn sure does lol
Holy shit, every single one of you assholes found a way to bother me in this thread. Congratulations.
86 112
it does my heart good to annoy you.

Choad Wrote:I did see ol liquid was online last night.Wonder why the fat fucker didn't start a new thread?
Amazing!
I hear you ... ::dunno:: He's a budinsky, so you may notice he does that a lot. There's about 13 of use who refer to him as the cockroach of the forum world. I hope he doesn't take that personally ... :Yawn:
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Choad Wrote:I did see ol liquid was online last night.Wonder why the fat fucker didn't start a new thread?
Amazing!
I hear you ... ::dunno:: He's a budinsky, so you may notice he does that a lot. There's about 13 of use who refer to him as the cockroach of the forum world. I hope he doesn't take that personally ... :Yawn:
Fuck I hope he does. I have never seen anybody I despised from the first second I saw them. Hell I'll give anybody a second or two. But that asshole was toast from go.

I notice he never stays long enough for anything anymore.