I Hate British People
They piss me off so much.
Go get some fucking braces.
Go read a book.
Go to a speech therapist.
Dammit, they are so fucking homosexual.
Get some braces! Too funny ... ::laugh::
86 112
my deceased British lover/fiance was one of the most brilliant and witty people who ever lived. a nuclear scientist actually. well-versed in literature and history and every other damn thing on the planet.

this is not funny to me fuckwit.

I think he was generalizing.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think he was generalizing.
which is even MORE ignorant.

I don't think he really believes they ALL need braces.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:my deceased British lover/fiance was one of the most brilliant and witty people who ever lived. a nuclear scientist actually. well-versed in literature and history and every other damn thing on the planet.

this is not funny to me fuckwit.
err I am sorry
I can understand why you don't find that humorous
Kinda like the remark of fucking my mom in the parking lot for $5...my mom hasn't been around for years SO
..JMO that was kinda low
sorry MF but I have to agree w/jack
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't think he really believes they ALL need braces.
have you had yours off yet? Smiley_emoticons_razz

If this forum is going to go all soft and mushy and PC, I am HISTORY.
How about this: fuck everyone in this thread AND the British.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:How about this: fuck everyone in this thread AND the British.
yayayaya LOL

Middle Finger Wrote:How about this: fuck everyone in this thread AND the British.
you'd get tired. :dude:

We call them whinging Poms down here..

It's too hot
It's too humid
There's too many flies
I hate the bugs..

blah blah blah

Harden the fuck up or go the fuck home
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:We call them whinging Poms down here..

It's too hot
It's too humid
There's too many flies
I hate the bugs..

blah blah blah

God put Aussie land on the other side of the world as far away as possible from every other country for a reason.

A - The inhumane climate whichonly reptiles can truly appreciate.

B - God also put all the most dangerous, deadly and poisonousanimals on the planet there because quite frankly anyone stupid enough to want to live there deserves to die.

C - Ignorant, loud mouthed, oafish (mainly) white Australians who areeven more unbearable than the most obnoxious septic tank.

D - Its so far away from anywhere and takes so long to get there that quite frankly the average person travelling there would be happy just to see a rock and a penguin on arrival, so tortuous is the journey.

E - If its so fucking amazing why is nearly every bar, restaurant and cafein the UK full of Australian cunts skivvying around waiting tables/serving drinks?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

It's too hot
It's too humid
There's too many flies
I hate the bugs..

blah blah blah

go the Harden the fuck up or fuck home

It is too hot.

It is too humid.

There are too many flies.

Who the fuck likes bugs?, Ever heard anyone saying I really want to go there on holiday because of all the bugs?

I wish all the Aussie exiles living here would grow a pair or fuck off home.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
jackboots Wrote:
That's when you get on top ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:
That's when you get on top ...
er..that's the only way man... i need CONTROL!

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

It's too hot
It's too humid
There's too many flies
I hate the bugs..

blah blah blah

God put Aussie land on the other side of the world as far away as possible from every other country for a reason.

A - The inhumane climate whichonly reptiles can truly appreciate.

B - God also put all the most dangerous, deadly and poisonousanimals on the planet there because quite frankly anyone stupid enough to want to live there deserves to die.

C - Ignorant, loud mouthed, oafish (mainly) white Australians who areeven more unbearable than the most obnoxious septic tank.

D - Its so far away from anywhere and takes so long to get there that quite frankly the average person travelling there would be happy just to see a rock and a penguin on arrival, so tortuous is the journey.

E - If its so fucking amazing why is nearly every bar, restaurant and cafein the UK full of Australian cunts skivvying around waiting tables/serving drinks?

Use your own logic, fool: Why is every cheap brothel and two dollar rub'n'tug joint in Australia full of UK whores?

We like the climate down here, and the bugs. It keeps away the whiny little spineless limp wrists like you away.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

It's too hot
It's too humid
There's too many flies
I hate the bugs..

blah blah blah

go the Harden the fuck up or fuck home

It is too hot.

It is too humid.

There are too many flies.

Who the fuck likes bugs?, Ever heard anyone saying I really want to go there on holiday because of all the bugs?

I wish all the Aussie exiles living here would grow a pair or fuck off home.

You're a fucken sook. As tough as custard and twice as fucking yellow... I got this in an email the other day, maybe you wrote it?

Diary of a Brisbane Summer (by a Pom)
August 31st:

Just got transferred with work into our new home in Brisbane!! Now this is a city that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. What a place! I watched the sunset from a deck chair on the verandah. It was beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.

September 13th:

Really heating up. Got to 35 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshiper.

September 30th:

Had the backyard landscaped with tropical plants today. Lots of palms and rocks. What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing lawn for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here.

October 10th:

The temperature hasn't been below 30 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least today it's kind of windy though. But getting used to the heat and humidity is taking longer than I expected.

October 15th:

Fell asleep by the pool. Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body. Missed 3 days of work. What a dumb thing to do. I learned my lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

October 20th:

I missed Kitty (our cat) sneaking into the car when I left this morning. By the time I got to the hot car for lunch, Kitty had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag and stank up the $3,000 leather upholstery. Told the kids that she ran away. The car now smells like Whiskettes and cats.h.i.t. I learned my lesson though. No more pets in this heat.

October 25th:

The wind sucks. It feels like a giant bloody blow dryer!! And it's hot as hell. The home air-conditioner is on the blink and the AC repairman charged $200 just to drive over and tell me he needed to order parts.

October 30th:

Been sleeping outside by the pool for 3 nights now. Bloody $450,000 house and we can't even go inside. Why did I ever come here?

November 4th:

It's 35 degrees. Finally got the ol' air-conditioner fixed today. It cost $500 and gets the temperature down to 25, but this bloody humidity makes the house feel like it's about 30. Stupid repairman. I hate this stupid place.

November 8th:

If another wise a.r.s.e cracks, "Hot enough for you today?" I'm going to strangle him. Bloody heat. By the time I get to work the car's radiator was boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like bloody cat s.h.i.t and whiskettes.

November 9th:

Tried to run some messages after work. Wore shorts, and sat on the black leather seats in the ol' car. I thought my arse was on fire. I lost two layers of flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and my arse. Now my car smells like burnt hair, fried a.r.s.e, and baked cat.

November 10th:

The weather report might as well be a bloody recording. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do anything for two damn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week.

Doesn't it ever rain in this damn place? Water rationing will be next, so my $2,000 worth of palms just might dry up and blow into the bloody pool. Even the palms can't live in this heat.

November 14th:

Welcome to HELL!!! Temperature got to 38 today. Now the air-conditioner's gone in my car. The repairman came to fix it and said, "Hot enough for you today?" My wife had to spend the $2,500 house payment to bail my a.r.s.e out of jail for assaulting the repairman.

Bloody Brisbane. What kind of a sick demented idiot would want to live here?

December 1st:

WHAT????? This is the first day of Summer???? You are f*cking kidding..

christ, my eyes are bleeding. i'm not reading all that shit. keep it down to 25 words or less. i have other things to do.