Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSSST !
Can you keep a confidence ?...Or would you rather others didn't tell you because you know it will be difficult to keep to yourself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Depends on the confidence. If it's work related and it's going to affect us, I'm going to tell my buddy at work. It shouldn't have been a secret in the first place.

It also depends on the 'friend.' If someone I have no relationship with divulges something crazy/funny/outrageous, I'm probably going to tell someone. I figure I can't be the only one since they're basically telling a stranger something.

Sooo... it's probably better not to tell me a secret. 50
My motto has always been if you don't want anyone to know, don't tell anyone.
But, on the other hand, I can keep a secret, I am the only person that I fully trust, and there is only one other person on the planet that I have 99.9% trust in.
I can.

But, there is a gray area that gives me room to blab. My other half. I tell him everything and I know he keeps his mouth shut. I'm of the belief when you're a couple there are no secrets and he gives me the same respect.
(11-13-2009, 11:45 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: I can.

But, there is a gray area that gives me room to blab.
I have to agree to a certain extent, I mean if it's gonna be like really, really, really, funny.
Then I just resort back to the old motto, if you don't want anyone to know, don't tell anyone.
A friend of mine was saying how he has this other friend who told him he is cheating on his wife. Since he knows this cheater's wife, it now puts him in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to know that.
86 112
(11-13-2009, 12:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: A friend of mine was saying how he has this other friend who told him he is cheating on his wife. Since he knows this cheater's wife, it now puts him in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to know that.

There is a plus side to everything, if he played his cards right he could probably score some strange from the friends girlfriend for you know, being so nice and not ratting them out.
I can keep a secret, I've kept many.

However, when someone says to me (some variation of) "Can I tell you something and not have you repeat it?" I bluntly tell them "Depends on what it is". They usually go ahead and tell me anyway. 78:

What I hate and often won't respect, is the person who launches into this whole diatribe about something (usually something of interest mainly to them and no one else), then they say "But don't tell anyone, Ok?".... I'm like asshole, you probably should have asked for my agreement BEFORE telling me.

If I actually promise someone that I won't tell anyone else what they told me, I will keep the confidence. I stand by my word.
(11-13-2009, 04:31 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I can keep a secret, I've kept many.

However, when someone says to me (some variation of) "Can I tell you something and not have you repeat it?" I bluntly tell them "Depends on what it is". They usually go ahead and tell me anyway. 78:

What I hate and often won't respect, is the person who launches into this whole diatribe about something (usually something of interest mainly to them and no one else), then they say "But don't tell anyone, Ok?".... I'm like asshole, you probably should have asked for my agreement BEFORE telling me.

If I actually promise someone that I won't tell anyone else what they told me, I will keep the confidence. I stand by my word.

You sound like you need to drink a glass of wine and have your ass spanked. You're too proper and lofty for my tastes today.
86 112
(11-13-2009, 12:13 PM)twisteroo Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: A friend of mine was saying how he has this other friend who told him he is cheating on his wife. Since he knows this cheater's wife, it now puts him in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to know that.

There is a plus side to everything, if he played his cards right he could probably score some strange from the friends girlfriend for you know, being so nice and not ratting them out.

What the hell is "scoring some strange?"

Illiterate fuck.
86 112
(11-13-2009, 04:34 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: What the hell is "scoring some strange?"

Illiterate fuck.

Sex with a "stranger". Basically another way of saying one night stand.
(11-13-2009, 04:33 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 04:31 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I can keep a secret, I've kept many.

You sound like you need to drink a glass of wine and have your ass spanked. You're too proper and lofty for my tastes today.

Wine AND a spanking? Are you offering, Frank? Cause... it's been a while...

I'm outta this problematic thread.
86 112
::biglol:: 28

(11-13-2009, 05:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm outta this problematic thread.

::rotf::
Well I guess it would depend on the secret.
I have to say, I'm a complete gossip whore 27
If it's just gossip and not going to change a persons life then hell yes I doubt I would keep it all to myself.... I'm gonna have to tell someone 12

If it was something like a friend cheating then I really wouldn't want the responsbility of keeping that secret because I would find it really hard to keep.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(11-13-2009, 05:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm outta this problematic thread.

Tease!!
I just wanna score some strange.::bigsmile::
(11-13-2009, 04:34 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Illiterate fuck.

It's basically the same thing you do on Saturday nights while the wife is out playing bingo.
(11-13-2009, 07:38 PM)sally Wrote:

Illiterate fuck.

It's basically the same thing you do on Saturday nights while the wife is out playing bingo.

He masturbates with penis shaped vegetables?
(11-13-2009, 07:40 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 07:38 PM)sally Wrote:

Illiterate fuck.

He masturbates with penis shaped vegetables?

::lol:: Well I was thinking more along the lines of picking up cheap hookers, but I guess a zucchini might be cheaper when they're in season.