Poll: Have you ever punched someone in a fit of anger or self defense?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.57%
11 78.57%
No
14.29%
2 14.29%
No, but I've come close
7.14%
1 7.14%
Violence is never the answer, I'm offended by this question
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Have you ever punched someone in a fit of anger or self defense?
self-defense, on the job. and in defensive tactics training. i nearly ripped off my fight partner's balls in ground fighting . poor guy. but anything goes. it's serious shit.

Yeah, I knew you'd answer yes just because of your career.
(11-19-2009, 02:53 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Yeah, I knew you'd answer yes just because of your career.

i knew you knew. ::lol::
i always tried hard to avoid shit like that, and they can NEVER win. but it was often unavoidable...not really fist-fighting actually, more like certain take-down moves.

Yup...I was 15 and discovered my boyfriend was spending time with one of my friends...I knocked on the door of the house where I knew she was babysitting & when she answered the door, I whaled her right between the eyes...I've never forgotten that and mentally cringe whenever I recall it...It embarrasses me on a couple different levels...It sounds like something only white trash would do, a Jerry Springer type. *ick*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've gotten close a few times, mostly when someone in jr high/high school was trying to exert her influence. I'm not really a 'joiner' so I assume I looked like an easy mark, but I guess I get the crazy eyes when someone pushes me a bit too far and they very quickly backed down. At least that's what I assume since their faces went slack and they double timed it outta there. *snicker*
(11-19-2009, 02:40 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Have you ever punched someone in a fit of anger or self defense?

Yes.

I bitch-slapped a huge black girl who had been picking on me relentlessly in Junior High. I was a scrawny little thing. She beat the shit out of me, more or less... but she walked around with a red handprint on her face for several days. ::bigsmile::

And she never bothered me again.
I had to vote no because that kid shit don't count.
In my more mature smarter years I will avoid a fight at all costs.....then I'll just run the fucker down with my car in the parking lot.
I'm glad pushing someone down a flight of stairs does not constitute a fight. I voted no.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm actually more of a shover than a hitter... but I've very rarely been in physical confrontations with anyone.

My ex has boiled me up to the point of throwing things a few times and punching my fist through the wall once.

I threw a boot at him when he told me I was a 'fat ass' and I was 9 months pregnant. The man is seriously lucky to be alive.
Today I was getting the dishes ready to wash and my wife says "wow! Your doing the dishes?" I says "No....I'm just getting them ready for you!" I'm a great ducker by the way.:;wave::
Wait, does the pushing, shoving, eye gouging, biting, ear twisting, slamming a hand in a car door, toe stomping, and shin kicking count or not? I might want to change my vote.
(11-19-2009, 06:56 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Wait, does the pushing, shoving, eye gouging, biting, ear twisting, slamming a hand in a car door, toe stomping, and shin kicking count or not? I might want to change my vote.

Not if you did it when you were three. ::giggle::
I've been in a few fist fights in jr high and high school, all with black girls that didn't like me for being white.
(11-19-2009, 06:56 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Wait, does the pushing, shoving, eye gouging, biting, ear twisting, slamming a hand in a car door, toe stomping, and shin kicking count or not? I might want to change my vote.

Only when your alone.11
(11-19-2009, 06:50 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'm actually more of a shover than a hitter... but I've very rarely been in physical confrontations with anyone.

My ex has boiled me up to the point of throwing things a few times and punching my fist through the wall once.

I threw a boot at him when he told me I was a 'fat ass' and I was 9 months pregnant. The man is seriously lucky to be alive.

I had a dream that a buried a screwdriver deep into my sleeping second husband's liver and twisting it viciously. Not that I'm a bit disturbed or anything.
(11-19-2009, 07:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Only when your alone.11

That was all just lastnight at the dinner table.
(11-19-2009, 07:30 PM)twisteroo Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 07:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Only when your alone.11

That was all just lastnight at the dinner table.

::lol::.........Damn them napkins!
(11-19-2009, 07:01 PM)sally Wrote: I've been in a few fist fights in jr high and high school, all with black girls that didn't like me for being white.

That was probably the main motivating factor in my encounter. There was a lot of racism in my school (though I wasn't a part of it).
(11-19-2009, 07:56 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 07:01 PM)sally Wrote: I've been in a few fist fights in jr high and high school, all with black girls that didn't like me for being white.

That was probably the main motivating factor in my encounter. There was a lot of racism in my school (though I wasn't a part of it).

There was a lot of racism in my schools also and it was mainly from the black kids. I was told at another forum that I'm racist just for stating that 78: